STIGMA

Cecilia

How can I do this? I cannot, this is not me. I feel so sickened that I want to kill myself. My moans, my screams, they all came rushing back to me like a freaking tsunami. Why? Why? Why? I didn't find a valid reason for my behavior even though I replayed the scene countless times.

I got carried away in the throes of continuous orgasms he gave me. The stigma of last night will forever haunt me pointing how much of a hypocrite I am.

My doctrines, my values everything got flushed down the toilet. Arghhh.......I screamed my lungs out in the middle of nowhere.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

15minutes ago

I woke up when the morning light broke its barricades into the bedroom and onto me. I opened my eyes only to witness the demon sleeping peacefully. I mean how can he look so innocent when he is sleeping and a monster once his eyes pop open. It's like his beautiful stormy grey eyes transform into grimy dark ones.

"Oh his damn eyes, the way he gazed at you while pleasuring you, again and again, is extremely hot, shit even thinking about it is making my panties twisted, then again you are not wearing one. Haha"my subconscious is spoiling my brain.

" I am not gonna react to anything you say, even an enemy would be far better than you".I slapped my subconscious.

Thank god I at least saved my clothes this time. I quickly broke free from his cage, stood up, and wore my clothes as fast as I could. I literally ran out of this place that I don't have an itty bitty clue about. Dammit!

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

Tears started to roll down my irises because I despised the things he did to me or maybe you liked it, every minute of it. I loathed myself for losing my integrity to him or perhaps you offered yourself willingly. Ahh... I shouted louder at my subconscious crying my eyeballs out.

After I cried out my heart's content I found Mr.Charles with his black Ferrari. As soon as our eyes met he stood in front of me.

"Cecilia do you need a ride to the hospital." He pitifully asked me.

"Is it also one of your orders Mr.Charles?" I spat at him.

"Cecilia I don't know what is happening between you two and I don't wanna butt in. I know Mr.Hudson can be difficult sometimes and you are having a hard time dealing with him. But I genuinely want you to give him a chance, he is worth it. So many women want to be in the exact position as you, they would literally kill for it. They have even tried doing unimaginable things that you can't comprehend only to get his attention in the least but no one could remotely sway his heart until you. I can sense he is different when it comes to you."

"Why me? I don't understand what's so special about me. I don't want to sway his heart. I don't want to give him a chance and I am clearly not one of those girls who throw themselves at him. Maybe he is rich and all but is it the only thing that matters?" I said every word defending myself that I am not one of them. Hypocrite.

"I can only advise you and I certainly can't change your point of view. To answer your question, no it's not his order and he may even fire me for letting you out but I am gonna take my chances." He said the last sentence with so much sadness in his eyes.

"Why are you disobeying him then?" I asked curiously.

"It's because I owe you. I told you I will help you right." He is a man of his words.

"It's ok Mr.Charles, it's fine that I am suffering, I don't want you to undergo it too." I bid farewell after my nth try-finally succeeded. He is not the one to give up, but I think he finally gave in.