BAD KISSER

Cecilia

"Hii baby how was your day?" I asked Freya as soon as I entered Theo's mansion.

"I made sandwiches you want one." She said excitedly.

"Of course, I am famished," I said while I slumped on the sofa exhausted.

"Here" she gave me and watched expectantly. This doesn't look like the one she made the other day and it is also stinking lightly. Maybe it is edible you know you can't judge a book by its cover. So I took a bite daringly.

"Sh..." Shit, it is absolutely shit. I want to kill the person who wrote that proverb. It really tasted shit as much as it looked like one.

"Baby what is this? You used stale bread and adding sauce directly made the bread soggy." I cried out rinsing my mouth.

"I am sorry cecy. I just tried it for you but I did everything wrong." She said sadly.

"No Freya I appreciate your effort baby. But it's not like your first time right, you made it before too. Why are you telling like it was your first time."

"Oops..umm that day Dorey made it. He told me not to tell you." What! He knows how to cook, and he made it for me and Freya. That brought a little smile onto my lips. Keyword: little

"Cecy I am sorry you told me not to talk to him but I won't do that next time. Don't be angry with me, please," she said pouting.

"Freya it's fine you can talk to him. You can trust him." To which she hugged me happily. I thought it all wrong before, her happiness is what that's matters. Moreover, Theo told me he treats her like a sister. Also, I shouldn't forget that my sister likes him a lot in fact she even has a little crush on him.

"Ok did you eat anything?"

"No, I waited for you to be the first."

"What, the first guinea pig?" I teased her. She sat at the far corner of the dining table stomping her feet, pouting.

"I mean you did a great job apparently," I said looking at the mess she made in the kitchen. Ms.Williams's heart will be broken.

"Will you stop or I am gonna go to my room." She said angrily turning her head away from me still stomping her feet.

"Ok ok, I am gonna prepare something for you. How does macaroni and cheese sound?"

"Yeah," she said kicking her hands in the air.

We were having a blast of our lives. I and Freya are in the kitchen dancing for BTS songs. Oh how much I love the band. We are swinging our hips and singing our asses out simultaneously preparing the dinner. Butcher is also wagging his tail and jumping up and down in front of us with low howls now and then.

I placed the spatula in front of my mouth like it's a mic and stood on the couch while singing
"Don't need to talk the talk, just walk the walk tonight...
'Cause we don't need permission to dance"
Freya and butcher are facing me like they are my audience with cheers, clapping, and scowls. Freya is hopping while butcher stood with his hind legs, hanging his tongue out.

I am still so engrossed in doing my hook step that I didn't realize Freya stopped dancing. She is also doing some hissing sounds while butcher is growling lowly but I didn't heed and am more immersed in my dance. Suddenly the music stopped...

"What the Hell!" I yelled and turned towards the music system only to see Theo glaring at me. Jesus!

I was getting down from the couch but twisted my leg. I waited for the ground to kiss me but It never happened, in fact, I was in the air, no no someone is holding me. I slowly opened my eyes to look directly into Theo's eyes.