FIRST KISS

Theodore

The moment I saw the fucker hugged my pearl, I lost it completely. I could only saw red. How dare he?

When I saw pearl too reciprocated the hug and patted his back, I knew there is no turning back and he is gonna pay for this with his life. She is mine, no one must even look at her let alone touch her or hug her.

I was about to go near my claim when I saw the scene that made me a mad man. I am furious, to say the least. I only imagined the guy laying down in the pool of his own blood.

That mother fucker is trying to kiss pearl, my pearl. Her lips which are the only ones I left off her. The scene where pearl closed her eyes awaiting his kiss only made me scream bloody murder. I ran over to them and when his darned lips were about to kiss what's mine, I grabbed her hand and glared at him, I could imagine him burning up to ashes.

It's not like I didn't want to kiss her. I feel kissing is way too personal and the path that I am going in with pearl has already become way too entangled which I didn't want to complicate further by kissing.

That doesn't mean she will become any less of mine. She belongs to me in every fucking sense, even her lips. If I have to break my own rules, I will do it with my eyes shut.

"Mr. Hudson, you are here?" The fucker asked me.

"I didn't know I needed your permission to go where ever I want. Am I?" I am blazing fires at this point.

"No sir that's not what I meant."

"Do I look like I care? Aren't you fired from here?" I know that would hurt him the most.

"You both know each other" pearl asked in confusion.

"Cecilia he is one of the trustees of this hospital." The guy that's constantly hitting on pearl in my absence said.

"Oh," pearl said in a hushed voice. I didn't let go of her and pearl is still in shock to see me and to realize what was going on.

"What are you doing here?" She asked barely in a whisper.

"Why? Am I interrupting you whoring around?" I whispered in her ear, her eyes widened.

"Mr. Hudson, Cecilia what's going on?" The fucker asked looking at me questionably.

"Nothing I just came here to collect my debt," I said earning a gasp from Pearl.

"What debt is Mr.Hudson talking about Cecilia?" The annoying tard asked.

"Mm...i...he is the one that bought my house, you know for Freya's operation." She said totally shocking me.

"Did I? I don't remember." I said smirking.

"Yes you did," she said, and turning to him she said " He did, he is just kidding. Actually there are some papers I need to sign, he is talking about that," she said glaring at me.

"Yaah you did sign away your life to me but whatever right? " I whispered in her ears and hardly squeezed her round ass. She squirmed under my hard grasp

"Oh ok, then cecilia are you free tonight?" Haha, he fucking wants to die.

Before she could answer I said " No!" I roared at him. She started to squirm under my hold and I murmured "Don't, You may never imagine the fucking consequences pearl."

"Ok then, when will you be free?" This guy doesn't get a hint. You asked for it remember.

"How about never. She is mine." I said and grabbed her, even more, closer to me, and kissed her lips. It shocked both the fucker and pearl. She didn't respond but I kissed her lips mercilessly bruising them. Even though she is having difficulty breathing I didn't care. It was her punishment for trying to give away what's mine.