CAVED

Warning mature content .only 18 + and open-minded are allowed. You can skip this part if you feel uncomfortable. Once again no kids.

This is the longest chapter so far. Hope u enjoy it...

Cecilia

I hustled to the hospital once I left the hell hole after having a mental breakdown.

The second I stepped my foot near Freya's door, Carol pulled me away "Where were you? please, don't tell me you did what I thought you did" she blazed at me. I bend my head down in shame. Carol hugged me "Oh Cecy, I am so sorry that you have to do this, I am a very bad friend, I couldn't help you." she cried.

"No you are not, you were like a big sister to me, you helped me get through so many hurdles in my life but now you have to let me do this myself. You were godsent to me after I lost my parents. You are a fairy that everyone would like to have in their life. I and Freya are blessed to have you. But now what's done is done." we were hugging and pouring our sorrows into each other hoping to take each other's pain away.

"Where is James? I have the money, I need to talk to him," I asked Carol.

"Cecy baby don't panic but James had been fired after you left, apparently he misbehaved with a female patient," she told me carefully.

"What! no, he is not the type who would do that, I don't believe it." I sat on the chair with a thud. I know I have only known him for a week but I have faith in him.

"They replaced another doc in place of him, she is looking after her, before Freya had a concussion and went into a coma again." I looked over to Freya through the glass door.

"She will be fine right? she has to be. "I sobbed. Carol consoled me. The new doc came, she is a lady in her late 30s, assured me that the operation will be held at 7 in the morning and she will be back to normal after it's done. She even moved Freya to OT to get her ready.

 ~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

It's 9 PM, Carol's family called her after so long so she had to leave, at first she was reluctant to go but I convinced her that I Will be fine.

I got a call, I picked it up before I could speak,  the other side said "Cecilia, there is a car waiting outside the hospital, get in." before I could reply he hung up on me. Oh God, I forgot about it, but I promised Freya that I will stay with her during the operation.

I need to tell him that it is not possible today. I tried calling the same number but it was a private no. I am not gonna leave Freya. I determined myself.

It was 9:10, my phone ringed again "I think you don't care about your baby sister as much as you say you do, remember this is on you." he hung up on me again without waiting for my reply. I am gonna stick to my decision.

After a few minutes, I saw that Freya is being moved out from OT. "What's wrong where are you moving her?".

"Mam the check you gave us, bounced." the nurse told me. "No there might be some kind of mistake, can you please check again." I pleaded.

"Mam we called Mr. Hudson, he said that he is not willing to pay now" God he had no conscience.

My phone rang again, this time I spoke " I am getting in the car right now, please call the hospital and tell them to continue the operation." I said not letting my pride get in the way.

"Now that isn't so hard, Is it, pearl?" he hung up. Another nurse came and took Freya again to OT. Ugh, He is such a DEMON.

I came out and as he said, a black Ferrari was waiting for me.