I WANT YOU NAKED

Fair warning get ready with your tissues before reading. It's gonna be so hot in here and crazy long update....

Theodore

"Do you realize that we have lost the projects even after constantly bidding for 3days?" Mr.Preston told concerned.

"I do, but I want to know how far can it go?" I snickered.

"What! Have you gone mad? You knew and are not doing anything, moreover, you want to see how far it will go? Isn't it enough that we have already lost 3 major proposals?" He said frustrated.

"It's challenging, isn't it? Victory always seems mundane without that taste of clash in it." he scoffed looking at me in disbelief.

"You seriously have gone mad. I simply can't understand you."

"Have you ever," I said smirking while sipping on the expresso that had been served to me in the seven-star hotel that I am in.

"I don't know what you are planning in that crafty brain of yours but whatever it is stop it before it is too late."

"Chh..this coffee here sucks. I want to throw this coffee on the face of the CEO."

"It tastes alright to me." No, my pearl makes it even better. Oh how much I miss her. Just now I finished the meeting with a Japanese group which was quite boring. Throughout the meeting, my heart felt uneasy because of pearl, who looked devastated when I saw her before arriving at the Hotel. When I saw in the CCTV as to where she is only to find her on the steps with her head down settling on her legs. I immediately went to her and her eyes were bloodshot red as if she was crying but why. When she hugged me, I felt like I cracked a trillion-dollar deal. It felt like I have won something which was recherche. I felt pride like I am the fucking king who has it all. I wanted this, for her to feel like she can rely on me until there was only me and no one else. With much dismay, I left her side but a never-ending grin plastered on my face. Even my driver gave me a look of incredulity. She voluntarily hugged me and that scene is unfurling on its own in repeat which made me smile like a complete idiot.

"We are in a middle of a crisis and you are complaining about minute things like coffee. And can you please put off that stupid grin from your face?" He barked breaking my eardrums.

"Yes, where were we? So isn't it suspicious that our bids were merely a few dollars less than the actual bid amount?"

"I ascertained that too, we lost our bids with just a few hundred dollars each time. It surprised me that we were only some 95dollars behind in one of the bids."

"This got even more boring than the meeting earlier. I think it's time you retire." I said looking here and there at the almost empty hotel.

"Wait, what am I missing here? You always reevaluate the bid assessment before finalizing them and we rarely ever lost let alone 3 in a row. Every other company would be shocked that how calculatingly you used to bid while they used to be millions of dollars away from us. Now, something is amiss," he closed his eyes as if he is in deep thought. I felt like yawning to let him know he has become dumb day by day.

"Holy Fucking shit, we have a mole in our company." Finally, his mouth fell upon perceiving the truth.

"Is that all? Can I leave for the day? I need to get to my home." I said with a bored expression.

"And You knew this. I think no, I am certain you knew who it was too." I only smirked while rising from my seat.

"You don't need to fret about it. Just get along with what we have already decided until now. Leave the rest to me." I passed him to halt in my steps when he said...