SOOTHING LOVE

Hello fellas! An extra-long chapter for you guys so better pop some popcorn before reading. I genuinely had so much fun writing this particular one.

Cecilia

"The Multi-billionaire got bitch slapped by a girl asking for a one-night stand."

Why isn't anyone taking this seriously? He seems as calm as a sea regardless that it will surely tarnish his image. I had to answer more than 100 calls in the past 2hrs asking if the news was true and still counting. Other than the lady gossipers here and there the whole building is unusually silent. The media is on full hype captioning "A blow to Mr. Hudson's pride", "Humiliation of The Automobile pioneer",  "Multi-billionaire reduced to a penny?", "Adding one more Feather in his hood?"😝Hmm, and they say journalism is dying.

I would be hyperventilating right now if my face had been exposed. That was one hell of a slap I gave him that made me giggle which I didn't put out obviously. This guy absolutely deserved it.

When I got a free minute I immediately turned on my phone which is given by the gracious Demon in his exact words saying "This stupid thing that you carry around is useless just like you. To reply to a text you took nearly 1min 43secs. From now on you will use this." The branded new iPhone 13 pro as stated on the box which I didn't think even released into the market yet was not so lightly smacked onto my chest. Surely my phone had a decorative art of scratches on its surface which made it difficult to type a message, but you can't call it useless. That's has been my savior for the past 6 years.

Ok now getting to the point, I wanted to check the clip. But you know what! there hasn't been a single trace or an eensy-weensy hint of anything regarding Theodore Hudson. Where is it? I have tried all the keywords including 'slap' and 'Hudson' but the only thing I found was no results found.

This tension has worn me out. The thought that at any moment now someone would link the girl from the video to me or Mr. Demon Hudson venting out his frustration on me or where the hell did the video go in the first place? I slipped to the restroom to clear my head.

While I am going towards my post I saw someone entering Mr. Hudson's office. As far as I remember there is no appointment today for another 3 hrs. Jesus! This time Demon will kill me for sure.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

Theodore

"Bro please tell me that video is fake." Frank bolted inside my office. I can see the concern on his face apart from the big patch on his forehead and some plasters on his hands, arms, and fingers.

"It's real," I said like I wasn't even the slightest bit worried. Well, it would be a shock to anyone who knew me. Hell! It was a surprise even for me.

"But who would dare to slap you? Tell me who is she, I will see her myself." he is angry I can tell.

"It's ok Frank I got it all covered."

"What are saying? That bitch hit you. I am not leaving her."

"That's enough Frank. She won't be a problem anymore. I took care of it. No need to get tensed." I had to stop him. I don't know but I couldn't bear anyone calling her like that. I just couldn't take it.

"From the look on your face, I can see that you have already chastised her." He said smirking while taking a seat across mine.

"Something like that." I did even better, I kept her to myself and I am gonna keep it that way. I think my face gave away something for him to say...

"Is it what I think it is? I ain't daydreaming, Am I? Now I get it, that's why you have been dodging my calls. Finally! The moment I have been waiting since eternity." He is so happy that he is punching his hands in the air.