LOVE IS A LIE

Theodore

"Let's get Charles to drive us as he knows the location well. Something happened and they changed the place."

"Oh, but why trouble him at this time? And also I want to be alone with you."

"You are right, wait a sec"

"Alright, I got the new site info. Let's go." I messaged Jimmy and he is delighted that I want to visit Project ROAR. We are now on our way.

"I am so happy that you decided to give us a shot."

"Me too," she said absent-mindedly.

"Pearl, Are you alright?"

"Yes, I just can't believe we are finally together."

"I know right, I can't imagine this all being a lie." she smiled and held my free hand.

"Here we are. May I?" I offered my hand and she took it with a sweet smile.

"Why is it so calm?" pearl asked with her big doe eyes.

"I told Jimmy to clear the area. Today is an important part of my life. My life's work and my life are meeting for the first time."

"If I ask you to choose?"

"Is that even a worthy question? I wanted a family ever since I knew the meaning of it. Then why would I prefer anything else when all I ever wanted is beside me? You just have to ask and everything will be at your feet."

"Don't make me cry, you are ruining my makeup."

"I can't help it" I took her hand and we made our way inside. They are different cars but the one we are looking is at in the middle.

"Pearl I present you ROAR. The world's fastest and longest engine run time car. This beauty here rides at the speed same as the fastest train feasible,357mph without running out of engine life. The engine can survive at least 15yrs even if you travel with the highest speed every single day."

"This small thing is gonna do such wonders and is causing such a ruckus."

"This is just a prototype. The final product will launch in 6 months."

"So what do you think?"

"I think with this you will be the Greatest Businessman ever."

"With my wonderful pearl beside. I will be the happiest man alive."

"Huh...All this success and happiness....."

"Is all ours Pearl."

"Do you really think so...."

"Of course pearl."

"Let me rephrase it. Do you really deserve it?"

"I think so, you entered my life and it was like I found the missing piece of the puzzle that is my life bringing in happiness, brightening it up, and making it worth deserving."

"But is it fair that you get all the happiness after doing those horrendous things to me?"

"Pearl what's wrong why are you..."

"Haha....." She is laughing like a soulless person.

"Why are you so shocked, Theo? Oh my God, did you believe I loved you? What do they call you Demon, that's funny because I didn't expect you to be such a halfwit. I never thought I would play you so well."

"Pearl, what is this? I don't like these kinds of jokes."

"Do you think this is a joke, my life is a joke to you. In return, I made yours as one, with you as a perfect clown."