HIS SECTRETARY

Cecilia

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

Flash from the past

I ran out of the car to the hospital as soon as Theodore halted his car on the day when he first kissed me brutally, the day he almost killed us in his car.

I was about to go to Freya while passing a door which happened to be the cabin of the Director of this Hospital, I heard James' name and I couldn't help but to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Don't worry sir, rest assured James couldn't get his hands on this video footage. It is already encrypted anyways but no bother sir, I am gonna destroy it today." He said to someone on the phone. Oh my, whatever James suspected was true. Really this was a big scheme against him. But why James?

I need to do something. I need to tell James and immediately I made a call from the hospital landline to him as I left my phone at the farmhouse but it went straight to voicemail. I went to check up on Freya. She is lively as ever.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

"I am more than fine Liya. Where were you anyway?" She asked suspiciously.

"Oh, it's just something." I didn't want to lie to her. I don't know how to anymore.

"Alright, I am feeling wonderful. So what are we having for lunch?" I was surprised as she didn't push it. But huff thank God!

"Freya baby sorry I forget about it completely, I will go fetch something for you," I said and went downstairs.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

When I was coming up, I saw that the cabin is unlocked and there is no one in there. I went inside when I saw a pen drive plugged into the computer, from the morning. I got curious as I scanned the whole cabin and found an SD card.  When I inserted it, luckily it was empty. I hurriedly transferred whatever files were on the pen drive into the SD card.

I sneakily left the cabin with the card guarding it with my life. I went to Freya and gave her lunch which she ate keeping all kinds of disgusting faces. It took me half an hour to convince her, finally, she finished her meal.

After she slept having her medicines I went to the nearby library and plugged the card only to find it encrypted. Dammit! I irritatedly slammed the table. "I am sorry," I said for causing a disturbance.

I disappointedly went again into the hospital. I went inside Freya's room and the scene devastated me. Freya is having seizures. I rushed to her side when someone spoke "Cecilia give her some space. Don't stop her moments."

"James what are saying she is....." I wept uncontrollably.

James laid her on her side and placed a pillow under her head. He removed the wires on her throat that is restricting her breathing. He held her hands lightly in his and rubbed her fingers softly. After about 3 minutes her jerking stopped but she didn't wake up.

"James, what happened? Why isn't she waking up?" I was a sobbing mess.

"She concussed, it's okay, she will be fine. The surgery she had on her heart is complicated and is quite natural for this to happen. She will wake up soon. Don't stress out." He said while settling Freya as before.