MINE!!!

Hey guys I am thinking of a long update every week. How does that sound? let me know lovelies. For now, enjoy this long one.

Theodore

Wow! Just wow! what happened last night was splendid. Not only that but after suffering most of my life with insomnia, I also had the nicest sleep and that too without any pills or alcohol, just her. Sex is not the best part but holding her in my arms, breathing her vanilla essence mixed with my masculine one, that did it.

She slept in my arms looking angelic but had dry tears on her cheeks and the dampness on my pillow is the proof of her suffering. Even though she is sleeping, the frown on her brows indicates that it was anything but peaceful. Regret and helplessness are evident on her face. After last night every cell in my body is screaming only for her. It isn't going to be easy to let her go.

Then again what's the rush. I will just keep her until I get bored of her though that would be hard. With a smile on my face, I dozed off.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

Cecelia

I slowly tried to open my eyes even though they kept resisting. Then the night's memories came rushing in, waking me up completely. I caught the glimpse of dawn breaking from the window at the corner straight into the room.

Oh my God! Freya, I need to go but something heavy is holding me. He is hugging me so tight like I am his prisoner. I slapped his hand away and got up.

Seeing there is nothing to wear, I just took the bed sheet covering us and tied it around me. Yeah, he is utterly naked and I couldn't care less.

I stepped down to the hall again to my ripped off clothes, tears started to break out unintentionally.

"I bet you love these clothes so much. You seriously leave my side just to see your clothes all torn up, huh pearl?" I heard him speaking. It's like he senses when I am not beside him.

I wiped away my tears, maybe he took my virtue but I am not weak. I wouldn't surrender to him, not yesterday did I, not today nor anytime soon. I didn't reply to him just glared in his direction. He is wearing only sweats, pride in showing his toned and muscled chest on display with a smirk on his face. And again I couldn't care any less.

He sighed, then took out his phone and called someone saying " I want a collection of women's wardrobe....she should be 5"7, long legs, slender waist, skinny but has full breasts and one hot thick piece of ass. I want it in my house in 5." He said eying me up from top to bottom. Huh, that's how he sees me, nothing could be more humiliating than this. I am furious at him but mostly at myself. I reaped what I had sown.

After the call, he left to God knows where. I am anxiously awaiting at the door to unlock.  Right on time, within 5mins a lady came in with her two assistants who were pulling a single rail bamboo garment rack of female clothing.

These clothes are finest rich silk clearly not my type moreover, quite exposed." umm do you maybe have something simple" I asked the lady.

"oh, I am sorry mam, Are they, not your style" she panicked.

"No-no, not like that, they are beautiful. It's just that I am not used to these types of clothes.

"I apologize, mam, as it is the first time we were asked for a women's wardrobe so I just grabbed whatever I could. We solely ever designed for Mr.Hudson,"  she explained.

Why it would be the first time, I certainly believe that he has done the same with many helpless girls. Whatever I don't have time for this. I did a quick sweep through the clothes and picked a cream cardigan with a dark blue denim skirt. The skirt exposed my legs from my mid-thighs.