SEALED MY FATE

Cecilia

"YOU", as soon as I heard those letters I am shocked, no ceased more like it. I mean, of course, I know what he wants, it doesn't come to me as a surprise, since we met he was only after one thing, to pleasure him for a night, but this is his company, does he have no shame.

When I got into the cab, it took me 1hr to reach the destination. As soon as I reached, the building I was supposed to get into took my breath away. This has to be the tallest edifice in the entire Newyork, it should have at least 100 floors. But I forced my mind to stop thinking, as I have an urgent matter in hand.

 But I forced my mind to stop thinking, as I have an urgent matter in hand

               HUDSON INC.

I went straight to the entrance of the building before I could open my mouth, "You may get inside mam" one of the 6 guards at the entrance spoke to me. I nodded. The same with the front desk " The topmost floor mam". It took me a whole 5mins to reach the 100th floor. The floor is unusually empty only the large office. I saw a woman outside, secretary I suppose, was sitting who seems to be waiting for someone. When she saw me, she hurriedly rose from her seat and stood in front of me "Mam Mr.Hudson is waiting for your arrival, you may go in". How does he know that I would be here?

I kept my head straight, no thoughts only Freya, and stepped inside after knocking on the door and got a "come in" as a reply. There he is sitting cross-legged in a rather lavish seat and smirking as a Demon looking at me.

         THEODORE'S OFFICE

         THEODORE'S OFFICE

I asked him how he knows about me and Freya, his reply gave me a jolt of shock. Haha naive me,  he most certainly was stalking me, the thing that amazed me is that he is not even hiding it.

Disgusting, dirty, and sickening these are what I am feeling right now, because of his way of staring at me. Lust is so evident in his dark sterling grey orbs. I know what I got myself into, the second I took the torn bits from the bin. Doing this makes me feel so cheap but I have no other choice. He said I am a low life but I kept my cool.

He came to stand in front of me, His touch is revolting as he snaked his hands on my waist and his breath is making me grubby. I pushed him with all my might when he was about to kiss my neck.