TAINTED PERFECTLY

Theodore

"Charles I want some movers to go to Cecilia's home and help them with their shifting to my mansion," I said hiding my excitement.

"Alright sir, when would you like me to send them?" Charles asked obediently.

"Right now," I said frustrated and started to pull my hair.

"Sure sir."

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

After 3hrs I saw a big mover truck parked in my cellar and two guys were picking the stuff in large cardboard boxes to my mansion. Then my eyes landed on the two girls, one who is so excited and the other one who is frightened to death. My pearl, she stood near the entrance and started to tremble and I am sure I saw drops of tears that rushed out from her oceanic blue orbs.

"Fuck" I screamed. Obviously, she would remember our first night together. That night I only cared about my pleasure and nothing else. I craved for her body and for her to writhe under me. But something changed now, I think I want more than her body and I am not ready to accept that part of the reality. I am gonna try my best to not let her break the walls guarding my heart. Hell! That is a lot of work.

The little girl left her sister's mild grip and roamed the mansion exuberantly clapping her hands like she is in a fun exhibition having no slightest hint of her sister's sufferings, which is all me.

"Liya, can you believe it? there is a large swimming pool, a basketball court, a Gaming zone, a huge gym, and a big frigging library. Isn't it great Liya?" Freya asked pearl, who certainly didn't acknowledge anything that her little sister just said.

"Liya, OMG look isn't it adorable! Aww..." She is the literal emoji with two hearts in her big green eyes.

"Hii there what is your name?" Freya asked but the thing only had his eyes and also his darned tongue on my pearl, as if there isn't enough competition already. However, Cecilia stood there still, badly shaken up.

It has been exactly 6 mins until she finally noticed the tiny thing which was trying everything to get her attention.

She smiled a little before kneeling and patting his head. "Aren't you a sweetheart! What is your name?" She asked but it jogged on her lap and started to lick her face. That is where my patience ran thin.

"Butcher! That's enough. Go to your fuc...chuffing kennel." I yelled controlling myself to not swear because of Freya but it just turned its back and wagged his fucking tail in no to me.

"Wait, weren't you? Isn't he the same one from that day?" Cecilia asked confusedly more to herself.

"Yes, this little grisly thing managed into one of my cars and my mansion. I can throw it out if you like." I asked them.

"No no why would you say that? It is the most cutest little guy I have ever seen. I like him." Freya said while picking up the dog and kissing it. Gross

Cecilia rose to her height but didn't expect me to be in front of her with only a mere centimeters apart. She could feel my breath on her face. I looked at her cherry plumpness and only God knows how did I control myself to not suck the life of them then and there. She observed this and made her distance. I am feeling too much hot right now while probably anyone could feel they were in a dratted Antarctic.

Cecilia took that dreadful piece of shit in her hands creating more distance between us. Freya asked me what is his name?

"He is butcher " I don't know why I still kept this awful little whitish fluffy thing in my house. At first, I used to call it shit, fucker, pissant, asshole anything that I was in a mood for, which wasn't good at all. Some time passed when it followed me around wherever I went. He also used to bark at people other than myself. Whenever I get home it would somehow sense it and come towards me rushing, surrounding itself on my leg. In conclusion, it isn't shitty anymore and I named it butcher which I think it took a quite liking for.