WANT YOU TO WANT ME

Cecilia

Today marks a month since I started working at Hudson Inc. And It also has been almost a month, 4 weeks exactly since I last saw Theo. He said he is taking care of his subsidiary branch in Italy or something which I don't care about at all. Then I noticed my phone vibrating only to look at the name and person that I was avoiding these past days. Both seemed impossible as when someone calls the office, I should answer with 'Theodore's office' or 'Hudson's office'. On top of that, there is his huge portrait hanging at every possible place on the entire building and also I realized just a few days ago that there is a huge hot air balloon that says, Theodore Hudson. This is called shit luck.

A big finger to my worst fudging fate even after having a chance to avoid him, I am miserably failing to do so.

"Now what do you want?" I answered rather harshly.

"Where are your manners pearl?" He voiced his dismay, Boohoo I don't care you Bloody Demon. Let me enjoy my freedom and Don't disturb me. Of course I didn't say that out loud.

"I can't wait to fuck this audacity out off you. You make me so greedy for your sinful body each passing day just by hearing your voice. I am fucking dying pearl." Oh God, why does something always starts beating in me whenever he uses his vulgarity. For starters, I think it is either your heart or your pussy. Jesus Christ no one asked you. Whatever Hypocrite.

"Why did you call Theo?"

"There is a charity ball in a few days which I will be attending with you...."

I didn't let him finish and started ranting "Why me? I told you we can't be seen together publicly. I am not com...."

Now he cut me "Let's take a quick breather, shall we? The ball is where we can socialize with new people for the benefit of the company. While doing so my PA should be there to take down the list of potential clients as I can't do both socializing and scribbling, nothing more as you were hoping for."

"In your dreams" I scoffed audibly.

"I am hoping all wet dreams same as you and everyday." I gulped as I couldn't believe that I actually feel the lust through his voice alone who is countries apart no continents apart from me.

"Fine, you said what you have to so I am hanging up." Oh please hang up.

"Not so soon baby girl," he said so huskily that goosebumps rouse through my entire body.

"I called Frank regarding your dress. So you need to go down there today for selecting. I don't particularly hate his choice but I love yours."

I was too dumbfounded by his last words that it took me a while to recover when he said "Pearl?" And a "huh?" Came out from my mouth.

"Had you thought regarding the matter we talked about before I left." I didn't reply.

"Well, time's ticking pearl I expect you to face up the facts and decide accordingly before I get there. Keep in mind that I only take Yes."

"I..I.." I felt a huge lump in my throat and my voice died down remembering his question.

"Rub off the sweat and get the temperature of the AC low to cool down your body. See you soon, pearl." I can clearly sense the teasing in his voice.

The sweat on my forehead is true though as I recall what he asked of me or let's say blackmailed me which he obviously had a coveted degree on.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

4weeks ago

After Theo used me and humiliated me, a cab appeared in front of me and I got in without much thought. How much I may have determined myself to be stronger and not to submit to him, I can't help but reckon how my family and friends' lives would be at stake. If I fight back thereon will be the consequences and I just can't live with that guilt.