DRUNKEN CONFESSION

Cecilia

Either means a choice but in his dictionary, this word has a completely different meaning. It means I would have no choice. Why is he such a dominator?

Argh...I hate him. I am not going on a date with him. No...Nope...Nada.

"Liya are you ready? Dorey is waiting for you in the hall." Freya yelled and is more excited than I am. Yah he told her, it went like this...

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

"You brought me a key chain?" He brought me a key chain from Italy how stingy is this bastard. It is a cute dream catcher though But he went to Italy no less. You can literally see the smoke coming from my ears due to the anger.

"Liya look Dorey bought me so many gifts from Italy," Liya told me hopping on like a happy puppy. Of course, they are all her favorites chocolates, cookies, lots of teddies, Harry Potter books, a doctor's coat, a stethoscope and so many more that my jealousy doesn't let me say out loud.

Butcher followed wearing new clothes, a beautiful butcher necklace, Trixie balls, and soft toys. I can't believe I am getting jealous over butcher too, more than that I am pissed.

"What ya got Liya?"

"Nothing special just this." I gave her the key chain.

"Wow, you remembered Dorey." I looked at her with a frown.

"I told him that you weren't able to sleep. So he brought you a dream catcher. How sweet."

"Little girl, I wanted to ask you something?" Theo asked Freya to which she nodded.

"I asked Cecilia on a Date." My mouth hung open to hearing her clapping and screaming 'finally' and dancing with Butcher. I nudged Theo's elbow.

"And I said no." Freya stopped her happy dance.

"But why Liya? This is like my wish fulfilled, shooting stars really do work. Dorey, you may take her on the Date with or without her consent. You both have my blessing." Betrayer.

"Butcher did you hear?" She started shouting with excitement and left the room.

"I don't know what you like that is why we should go to this Date, To know more about each other."

"I don't want you to know and most importantly I don't care what you like that is why I don't want to go on this stupid Date. You can keep this too. I don't know why Freya told you I couldn't sleep because without you I slept like a baby."

"I get it that you are upset. Anyway pearl why do need gifts while I am here and all yours." I felt my heart racing seeing his genuine face.

"I like the key chain Better thanks. Such a cliche." I laughed mockingly.

"Close the door on your way out." I turned away only to get swiveled by The Demon.

"How much are you gonna torture me pearl?" He whispered dangerously close to my lips.

"You can always find other women."

"But the only woman I want is right in front of me, You." He is making it so hard for me.

"If you don't want to go out. We can have our Date here on the Terrace." Is This another way of Blackmailing, Demonhole.

"Ok ok fine I will go out with you." I don't want Freya to listen to his cheesy lines and think he is an angel.