HELL RATHER HOME

Cecilia

Woah! That was so difficult. I thought I might pass out after putting forth my every condition. First of all, he is one hell of a businessman not to forget every bit of an arrogant and pretentious jerk. I didn't even imagine that he would agree to my terms so easily but I am not the one to back out, no, not this time. If he wanted to do this then it would be on my freaking terms.

Before I get to do my victory dance he dragged me to his conference hall and started to kiss me. He is one cunning bastard, giving the excuse of the non-consignment of the contract yet,  he wants to have sex with me. As usual, he stripped me of my clothes and started to kiss me wherever he could get his mouth on. I tried very hard to stop him from doing what he was about to do, though I couldn't succeed as he is a bloody muscled man. He is such a Hulk, I couldn't even shake one of his arms away let alone his whole brawny body.

He enjoys kissing my lips and licking my breasts. But this time he is sucking my vagina, eating me out, slurping my juices like a frantic man. I was beginning to feel strange and unusual but then the night he forced me in the car and how he penetrated me so selfishly for an entire week kept rushing back in my mind, that was a slap for me telling me how can I have these carnal sensations towards him? I turned my head to the other side like I had done formerly and shut down any sort of emotions that can threaten my heart.

Oh, God! He found my weakness and even if I want to I couldn't stop myself. My subconscious is enjoying more than it should. Any second now my mouth will start to get out of my control. There are these voices again that are polluting my head. Why is he doing this? If he was the demon as before then it would be easy for me to not react but now he isn't that guy and this is making my body go crazy. Shit his shitty mood swings.

"Umm..umm..uhh...theo..theo." I let out rapidly. There it is, I internally smacked my subconscious. This did earn a smirk from him and he went furious as a bull all the while pulling his two fingers in and out from my labia. I held the table as my life depended on it. I slurred some other meaningless words too, which I didn't quite understand. It felt like even an infant's words would make much more sense than mine.

"That was the second orgasm, with my tongue and fingers alone. Darn it! You are so fucking responsive and it only makes me go insane. Pearl, if you are working here every day then I am afraid the only work that gets done will be, us getting off." He said all the while with his hands rubbing my pussy hastily and his chin dripping with my juices.

"I will fuck you in every corner of my office, elevator, restroom, conference rooms, cellars, parking lots and not to forget my inbuilt office bedroom. I promise I will not be gentle. I am gonna make your body so sore that you would take as many off as you can get and would stay at home, but remember I won't allow it. I might just stay inside your tight little cunt, balls deep. We will fuck all day and night long, harder, deeper and faster. I swear this tight pussy is gonna get ripped by my cock. Just see how hard it is." He said licking my breast and cupping the other. Holy God, how can he say those things like it isn't a big deal. 

The worst part is it made me excited raising my anticipation of what's to come. Forgive me god, for having these lustful desires for a man who isn't worth it. Yaah yaah forgive me god for how he made me clench my pussy just by his words and turning me on like never before. Fuck you, Ms. Goody, two shoes, tell this stories to them kids who actually believe you, because anyone in their right mind could tell how you wanted him to fuck you, right here, right now, given the never-ending waterfalls down there. You are all bullshit get out of my head, I screamed at my subconscious.

He held my hand that was gripping the table and made me touch his manhood. Jesus Christ! It is rock hard and feels like it's gonna explode anytime soon. It is so hot, so lengthy, and oh God so huge that I speculated how did that even fit into me before. He started to move my hand on his bulge up and down and it jerked in my hand making my eyes go agape, not only that but to my surprise it bulged a little more in my hand. It is not quite possible to hold it with my one hand now, I gulped hard that this will go into me any second now splitting me in half.