SAY YES

Ok first of all my apologies for being late for the most anticipated update. I had my exams and so couldn't make it. As soon as they were finished I was on my phone to complete writing this update. Now dig in...

Theodore

Fuck! I can smell her lavender scent in the whole room but she is nowhere to be found. I heard the water running and not a moment later I am inside the washroom where my eyes have been blessed by the naked honey tressed vixen who is the reason for my long sleepless nights is taking a shower with no care in the world or how much commotion she caused in my world. Oh how immensely I have craved for those curves. The steam is trying its best to block my vision but nothing can stop me for I have her whole body engraved on my mind and my soul.

I made my way to her but she still didn't notice me. I wrapped my one large arm on her tiny waist to which she gasped. I twirled her and without giving her any time to recover I rapidly mashed her heavy busts on my nude torso.

"Wh...when did you arrive?" She asked gulping the saliva with her plump lips shivering due to my touch.

I didn't like the space between our lips so I clutched her two perfect ass cheeks to lift her on her toes. Damn, her sweet breath hit me right home. I couldn't wait anymore but I don't want to rush as well. Without me even knowing my tongue was licking the outer rim of her upper lip. To my surprise, she sucked my lower lip and that's my cue to crush her soft petals with my rough bristles like I want to destroy her mouth.

She winced when I pushed her harshly onto the wall. Her mouth hung open and closed while my tongue pushed past her clenched teeth to the moist space within. Pearl gripped my head firmly pulling my hair, to keep me from escaping as if I want to. Soon our tongues got into battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other down. It's like none of us are ready to accept defeat.

"Theo" she moaned sexily and I lifted her with her legs fastened around my beefy trunk. She is so wet that my dick is now glistening with her coating as soon as it came in contact with her pussy.

"Before that, I want my answer." To which she looked stunned.

"Now?" She asked impatiently.

"Say yes and I will pleasure you to heavens."

"I..I...Ye.." *Ring*Ring*Ring...

"Not again" I groaned. It's becoming too hard for me to handle these dreams, I looked down at my straining pants and huffed literally. Sometimes I think I would die with the number of blue balls that I have been experiencing. I wonder if she has any effect of my absence whereas I am dying with every passing second away from her.

Actually, these dreams are the only thing that is keeping me here from running to her embrace. The thought of her saying no to being my girlfriend has crossed my mind at least once every damn day. I will give anything to listen to her saying Yes.

When I was smiling to myself like an idiot my door opened up "Finally you have found your way to me, Baby. You came to Italy for me but this long waiting and distance is not necessary. I told you Baby I am yours you can do whatever you want with me." Bianca is as shameless as she was before. Nothing has changed in these 3 years and now her hitting on me wherever I go since I got here is getting on my nerves. I just want to go home to my pearl, it has been a month since my stay in Italy.

"Bianca I can't deal with your whoring right now. Let me tell you one last time I came to Italy for my Business and it's you who stalked me and followed me here as I wouldn't even allow your shadow to be near my building in NY. And the only thing I want to do with you is never see you ever again. Now, I have more pressing issues, just get the hell out." I can't even tolerate her existence it's only a matter of time until I crack and she ends up dead.