HEART STEALER

Cecilia

"Hmm" I feel so refreshed. That is the first thought I had when I opened my eyes. I felt something poking me down there and what I saw will traumatize me for life. Beside me is Theo all naked and I am utter naked. His thing is what that is poking me at the right spot where there is nothing really nothing is stopping his big fat angry thing from wrecking my poor little vag. Just one moment from me and his thing will be in me and I am still debating about leaving. My body doesn't want to move in a way I wanted to that is to back away which is way more embarrassing that I wanted the earth to swallow me right under the bed

I scanned the whole room to cover my modesty with any itty bitty piece of cloth. Goal! I found a one-piece nightie. It will do for now and I ran like hell.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

Currently, I am holding my head tightly and self-loathing myself for how could I lose my senses and almost had sex with Theo. That's what you call that is, you molested him. Huhu....why won't the tears come out. Because that's what your heart wanted. Uh uh no not true.

"Pearl" Jesus not now and there he is smiling, God of seduction.

"What?" I yelled rather rudely and his smile faded.

"Seems like you are having a hangover. It's alright this is normal. Let me make you something for that." Why he is being so nice. I slapped my cheeks.

"What are you talking about? What hangover I don't remember anything." I put on my best-acting face. This is for the best. No, not again seeing him is enough for the butterflies to flutter. Well, these damn butterflies need to be murdered right this instant.

"You don't remember anything?" My heart cracked seeing his Pikachu face full of sadness.

"I only recall until when you left me on the beach. After that everything is blank." God, why does he have to make it so evident that he is disheartened?

"Good morning Liya?" Freya said dreary and her eyes look sleep-deprived.

"Baby are you alright? You don't look good." I asked worriedly.

"You think our neighbors have kids? They are so annoying. I mean who plays around after midnight. They didn't even let me have a wink." I looked strangely.

"Little girl, we live in a mansion. Even our rooms are soundproof there is no way you could have experienced any disturbance."

"I am pretty sure I heard and even saw kids playing piggy rides." Hearing it I spilled my juice.

"Cecilia"

"That's not me. I don't even remember anything...." I started to ramble in panic.

"Clean yourself."

"Oh" he is just offering me a tissue. My bad.

"Dorey, what happened to your mouth?" That's you, no I didn't, oh my God I did. You are such a wild cat yesterday.

"It's a mosquito bite." He copied me, would you rather him say that was you to your little sister.

"Looks like so many mosquitoes in here." Freya weirdly curled her eyebrows grinning.