HIS CURE TO MY PAIN

Cecilia

"Yeah, it means to fuck you senselessly right here on this very table."

"Dear lord" how can he say things like that so naturally. Here we fucking go again, goody-goody don't be such a prude. And don't even think about lying because you are so turned on that if he pounced on you right now you would be more than excited to welcome him into your wet heat. I gasped at my subconscious filthy comments. Yaah long time no see I know.

I looked at his eyes which were filled with lust and vulnerability. Those stormy eyes that disarray my peace ultimately driving me to insanity. No no he isn't worth it, remember what he did to Carol and James.

Flashback to the day when Cecilia last met Dr.James

"Hello, James where were you? I was trying to contact you for an hour. I am on my way to your home." I told James as soon as Theo bluntly confirmed that he is gonna hurt James.

"I am not home Cecilia." He sounded sad.

"Then where are you? Are you ok?"

"I am leaving Newyork Forever. I am at the airport, will board in 2hrs."

"What in the freaking hell are you saying. You aren't going anywhere." I yelled at James and the driver of the cab turned to look at me "Can you take me to the Airport?" He nodded "No problem mam."

"It's over Cecilia my career is done. There is nothing you or I can do."

"James shut up. I am coming just wait for me please."

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

It took me 40mins to get here. I frantically looked for him in the crowd of hundreds of people. God! Where is he? Finally, I spotted him at the farthest corner before hearing..

"Good evening passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 4307 to Canada. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately 30 minutes. Thank you." Shit!

"Thank God you are alright, James," I said and sat beside him.

"Good I thought I will leave without saying goodbye to you." He said smiling but not because he is happy, I can see the sadness.

"What happened?"

"I was this close to cracking the video but suddenly cops showed up at my place saying I was selling drugs illegally. They shoved me aside, barged in, and smashed everything." He said while looking blankly.

"You know the funniest part they did find Heroin, Morphine, and Opium under my bed." He laughed like a madman.

"James I am so sorry. This all happened because of me." I sobbed.

"Apparently The head of the hospital is the eyewitness and that was the reason why I was fired." I don't know what to say and with what face. How could Theo do this to an innocent person?

"Then I get the call from the Head saying that he will make this all go away if I give him the drive and silently leave for Canada otherwise I would be rotting in jail for years with no hope of getting out." I closed my mouth with my hand while sobbing.

"Only I knew how much I wanted to fight this but I can't do this if I am in jail. My parents would be devastated, I'm the only child and I can't do this to them at their age."

"After I gave him the drive he sent me a little parting gift, my doctor's license got cancelled." I gasped.

"I will do something. Give me some time, please." I told him holding his hand.