THE PROPOSAL

Cecilia

It has been a week since he forced me in his car. That night he was this close in breaking me. That day after talking to Carol I guessed maybe I and him can talk at least like humans. But no he being the demon that he is, proved to me that he is incapable of anything humane. He is a monster, the way he took me against my will only to get his needs fulfilled by tormenting me, confirmed it.

He afflicted so much pain on me not only physically but also through his words. He said I was his expensive commodity that he purchased for 2 million. He brutally kissed me which was also my first kiss that I thought I saved until him.

He didn't even try to listen to me, I was about to back off that day when James tried to kiss me. The thing is I wanted him to hear my side so desperately that I am still wondering why I needed to do so.

He called me every night after that night and at the same place he used to have me however violently he likes. He is not the same person as he was when we were at his farmhouse. I thought he really cherished me but now I think that was all a facade. This was the true him, Demon.

He used to roughly molest me, abuse my body, and tear away my spirit. He used to do this all in his car itself, I don't know why he wanted to humiliate me the way he did.

"Please can we go to someplace private?" I begged "No, because you, my little Angel Whore are not worthy enough. Sluts like you should also be treated as such," he growled and tore my clothes off to have his way, again.

In all this torment, my sister, Freya is the only one that kept me sane. She got discharged 4 days back but I didn't allow her to go to school as she is still a little shaken up by all this. She insisted on letting her go and that she is fine but my heart couldn't allow it. So, I and carol took shifts watching her while also working as I had been on a very long leave.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

I used to make sure Freya slept and sneak out of the house whenever he calls me and he always calls after midnight which made my sneaking out less hard. Today is Friday and I came to my home after tutoring the kids to see carol and Freya playing chess.

When they saw me Carol knocked off the chessboard. "Hey cheater cock, you knew that I was winning and you did it purposefully. Liya, see how rols is cheating." Freya complained to me.

"Aww sweetcheeks you know I suck at chess and I knew too so why would I play only to get beaten up by a kid who is just thirteen which is ten years younger. Carol ruffled Freya's hair and poked her red nose which was flaring in anger.

Freya tugged carol's hair and they both started to fight. This is the same with these two. Any game they play Freya always beats her and that hurts my best friend's ego so she cheats or does things like she did today. This is what I had to deal with my talented sister and my dumb best friend.

"Cecy what are we having for dinner?" Carol asked with excitement.

"Why are you always living off of my Liya, go to your home and cook something for yourself. Liya only cooks for me. Did you get it? rolsie foolsie." Freya teased her.

"Freya she is like your sister, you can't say such things to her. This is not how I taught you. Now quickly apologize to her." I scolded her, she is not like this. My sweet little baby couldn't be this harsh on anyone. The hospital, the treatment, and the house holding have been messing up with her head.

"I am so sorry Carol." She apologized genuinely it can be seen from the glassy green eyes of hers.

"Cecy it's fine, we usually play like this with each other. It's not a big deal." To which I glared at her and she instantly said "Sweet cheeks you are forgiven now go to your room and do your usual thingy with your not so handsome skeleton. " she said lightly tapping her cheeks. Freya went into her room.