DATE

THEODORE

Only I know how I controlled my surging lust for pearl since I saw her in that fucking dress. There is nothing wrong with the dress it is as modest as a dress should be but the girl in the dress is what caused indestructible havoc in me.

Just kissing those soft plump lips I know I was a gone case, she had me wrapped up on her little finger if only she realized that.

I know after what I had done to her it will be hard for her to trust me or have feelings for me. Because I literally laid my stone heart out in front of her but she didn't even budge a little.

I don't know how I have landed this treasure, that's the only thing that roamed in my mind while I was tongue fucking her sweet pussy, oh how much I craved her. If only she had known how many times I licked and sucked her tight cunt in my dreams.

Currently, my pearl deserted me alone with my not backing down boner. I can't get out of the room with this but I need to get to the office.

"Theo you arrogant ugly sleazebag, I am gonna kill you." Why does she look so hot whenever she grabs my collar. I know, I am hopeless.

"Did you just call me ugly?" Her curses always make me laugh like an idiot.

"Yaah and also that I would kill you." She is furious as hell adorning a pink taint on her face.

"I would rather you do that after fucking me." As soon as she heard me she left my collar and got down from standing on her toes. She is small, I smiled.

"Theo you ruined this dress which isn't even mine. You know how mortified I was when Natalie noticed and told me." I grinned glancing at her dress.

"We didn't actually fuck but we can do that now," I said and started to move towards her while she stepped backward eventually hitting the door. I trapped her between my arms.

"Theo...."

"You are in my thoughts, in my dreams, in my everything, in my very soul like you have attached to my own shadow." I am blabbering like an idiot. It's like my mind lost control and left me at the mercy of my heart.

She gasped hearing me "Did you get hit somewhere?" she asked curiously gesturing to her head.

I snickered and said " Would you believe me if I told you I didn't. What I spoke, is the truth, is what I feel."

"Why don't I believe you?" She challenged.

"You will and I know that because you can't resist me longer."

"I can and I will." She said pushing me but she is too weak for me. She tried her best huffing and puffing. I smirked looking at the little heart stealer.

When I am still so lost in her beauty, she escaped from under my arms and stuck her tongue out teasingly. She really is something.

"You don't know what you have awakened in me pearl and how are you planning to escape from what I will do to you in the office even better in our house where we will be all alone at night." Her face fell, it is so fun to tease her.

"First things first Did you get the dress for the party?"

"I got caught up with something."

"Caught up with helping others. How many times should I tell you? Being this kind and naive doesn't help you in this world."

"You would know better." She sassed me.

"Come on let's go I will take you to Frank's office."

"There is no need for you to drop me. I know the way, you can leave for the office."