Chapter 74-75

© https://pin

© https://pin.it/7drrpMj

CHAPTER 74

"You are the embarrassed one, you leave quickly" Lin Xi said at the door grimly.

She was embarrassed to herself inside the bathroom and didn't notice any abnormality in Lu Beichen's voice at all. She only hoped that he would leave immediately then quickly get dressed and go out. After staying in the bathroom for so long, she was now out of breath.

And Lu Beichen outside was now out of restraint. If he continues to stay inside the room he will be tortured to death by this little fairy, his body was now so tight as if it's about to explode.

damn it!

But he didn't want to leave.

He really regrets now that he signed such a contract with her.

One month...he suddenly felt that a month was so long, so long that he felt that several years have passed already...

The most important thing is that he doesn't dare to make any physical contact to her, because once he touches her, he will be out of control. He can only look but cannot touch. This feeling was simply unbearable.

"Well, I'll put the clothes at the door, you wear them quickly, but..." He deliberately stopped, the magnetic voice made Lin Xi tremble, and then he continued to say "The clothes are beautiful and suit you well."

Lu Beichen said ambiguously, and Lin Xi inside couldn't understand what he meant. What does "suit you" mean?

Forget it, forget it!

She didn’t expect Lu Beichen to leave so quickly. Before, he always make fun of her first.

But she has no time to think about those things, the only thing she wants now is to quickly dress and leave the bathroom.

But Lu Beichen didn't leave at all. He just stood beside the bathroom door. Although his body was so hot and tight as if he was going to explode any moment, he still didn't dare to leave.

Immediately afterwards, he saw a slender arm stretched out quietly from the bathroom door.

Then, the little girl at the door carefully take the clothes in.

Lin Xi who got the clothes almost collapsed.

Looking blankly at the almost transparent clothes in her hands, she was taken aback for a moment.

Then, she couldn't help but wonder if this dress can really be worn.

What is the difference between this and not wearing clothes!

Lin Xi was blank for a moment, and then throw the piece of clothing on the ground like it's a hot potato, and the whole person stepped back a few steps, what the **** is this!