Chapter 6

🌱

Lin Xi fiddling with her fingers, her eyes also exuded infinite coldness and ruthlessness.

Her step sister really know how to act. She snatched everything away from her, her father, her position as an heir, her fiancé...

Although she didn't like her fiancé, Yin Yejing who like money and power and teaming up with her step-sister. She was still upset, she'll let them pay for murdering her!

'Okay, I will play with all of you slowly! just wait for me.'

...

While thinking about those useless people, they arrived at the Lin Family Villa...

Lin Xi glanced at the door of the Lin Family. This was the first time she came back after becoming Lin Xi. The Lin Family villa was a little bit off compared to the Lu Family, but from the perspective of City A as a whole, it was considered to be a respectable family.

The servant cleaning at the door was dumbfounded when they saw Lin Xi...

Is this their eldest young miss?

She's so beautiful~the fairy-like beauty~

They saw an amazing figure, wearing a simple white dress, walking slowly, the snow-white skin and that slender figure, every step she took, gave people a different surprise, like a human-vixen who seduced people.

Where did these servants have seen such a beautiful person, and they were all amazed to stop their work, and their eyes followed Lin Xi's graceful figure~

"Wow! So beautiful~"

"Yes, yeah, I have never seen such a beautiful person, like a fairy~"

In fact, Lin Xi is just walking normally, but in the eyes of others, her every movement seems to seduce people.

Is this really their eldest young miss? How did she changed so much in a short time?

Before Lin Xi entered the house, she heard a woman cursing fiercely inside: "This Lin Xi, did she think that it is great to marry the Lu family? What time is it now, why she haven't arrive yet?"

"Sure enough, a pheasant is a pheasant, and moving to the city will not change the nature of the pheasant."

"Like her mother who grew up in the countryside, she will never become a phoenix."

Because Lin Xi was tortured all night by Lu Beichen, she naturally got up late in the morning and came late.

Listening to this vicious voice, it must be Lin Xi's step mother.

Lin Xi just remembered, three years ago, her father came to the countryside to bring her back to the Li Family, but they only remembered her and brought her back just to marry Lu Beichen. She left with her father and her mother was left in the countryside.

No matter what she did, her father would not allow to let her mother live here in the city, saying that he was afraid of making her wife angry.

Looking at the arrogant and domineering look, how could Lin Xi's step mother be so gentle, she could have fought against this woman.

This world is full of arrogant and scheming people. She will never tolerate them if they messed up with her.

A touch of moist sorround her eyes, she will not let anyone bully her again.

Then, with a sharp look in her eyes, she lifted her feet and walked into the house.

The servants who stared at her were shocked, their eldest lady looked like a queen!

Not only is she beautiful, but she also has a special temperament!

At this moment, Liu Jiamin, who was cursing at the door, also saw Lin Xi walking slowly, her body froze.

Who is this lady? Was this Lin Xi? Why did she suddenly seem to be a different person? The most important thing is that she didn't wear those strange clothes today!

And Lin Xi's father, Lin Jianguo, was even more shocked. She really looked like Lin Xi's mother. When he went to the countryside to investigate, it was because of Lin Xi's mothers beauty that he couldn't help but be tempted.