Chapter 19

🌱

"Lu Beichen, you bought this necklace specially for me, it's too... expensive"

"I specially bought it for you, I'm afraid you will shame me when you go to the Mu Family's engagement banquet."

"..." Ha ha ha, she was a little bit touched earlier but now, huh, she knew that this man would not be so kind,

Lu Beichen, who was on the side, thought that he would not hesitate to spend a lot of money and use his connection to buy this pearl necklace for this woman.

Soon, they arrived, Lu Shi has many industries under his company. Tianyu is a small industry under Lu Shi it's a famous modelling studio. Most important persons in City A often done their makeup, hair and outfit at this studio. Lu Beichen brought Lin Xi to the private dressing room here.

When the door was opened, the people inside were surprised to see their big boss came. After all, Lu Beichen was the big boss but after for so many years, he has never been here even once.

But then, what surprised them even more was that behind their big boss was a bright and charming woman, wow, so beautiful~ isn't their big boss not close to women?

No, they heard that their big boss just got married recently, this should be the boss's wife, so pretty~

But why is she different from the rumored person?

As soon as Lin Xi came in, she saw that many people were looking at her, and she suddenly felt embarrassed.

Lu Beichen naturally noticed these peoples gazes, "Don't you have work to do?" he shouted possessively.

Although everyone is curious about the identity of this woman, no one dared to look at her again... because, they want their job and don't want to be fired.

"L, you help her done her makeup for the dinner party tonight."

"Okay, boss"

"L is a professional makeup artist. You can rest assured to let her do your makeup. I have to go out and make a call." He pointed to L and said...

"OK"

Lin Xi was taken to a private dressing room. The dressing room was very large, but she was the only one here.

L beside her was a beauty. Lin Xi thought in her heart, Lu Beichen would really enjoy coming her, even a makeup artist is so beautiful...

It is also the first time for L to see their boss bring a woman, not to mention such a gorgeous woman, thinking that the boss personally came here and bring her, L was even more careful and dare not to neglect her job.

Actually, Lin Xi had a very good skin and delicate facial features. L didn't need to put on too much makeup at all. Just a little bit of makeup is fine. Therefore, they're done in half an hour.

Lin Xi, looked in the mirror, and she didn't even dare to blink, aiyaa she was very pretty~. Although she knew that she had a good foundation, she did not expect to be so beautiful after wearing a makeup.

When Lin Xi came out of the dressing room, everyone was shocked by her beauty. They had never seen a woman so beautiful before. This appearance was too attractive. Of course, Lu Beichen, who just finished the phone call, was shocked.

...