Chapter 16

🌱

Lu Beichen looked at her blushing cheeks because of her shyness, and his throat became even more dry. He only felt that the yellowish light in the room was shining on her face, making her more attractive.

This woman seems to give him constant surprises every day. Every time he saw her, he felt that she became more and more beautiful and attractive.

Looking at her shy look, Lu Beichen suddenly wanted to tease her.

"Okay, I'll take you to the engagement banquet, but there's one condition." His voice became more hoarse and more magnetic because of his extreme tolerance.

As soon as Lin Xi heard Lu Beichen, she jumped happily and said, "What is the condition?"

"Be obedient and let me hug you and kiss you!"

"No, anything will do but not that." Lin Xi immediately refused.

Originally, Lu Beichen wanted to tease her, but when she refused so anxiously, he felt like, it's terrible to be kissed and hugged by him.

His face darkened.

All the women in the world secretly fantasized him, but he doesn't pay attention to them. But who knew this woman actually...

Thinking of this, Lu Beichen's heart seemed to be blocked by something, he became inexplicably irritable, and his face turned blue from anger.

Lin Xi suddenly felt depressed by atmosphere. As soon as she raised her head, she saw Lu Beichen's dark and sharp eyes, as if he was about to kill her. Damn, it was scary...

Is it okay? Did she accidentally reject this person just now? Aiyaa, this person was so scary. Under his dark gaze, she could only bow her head.

But after thinking for a few seconds, she suddenly curled her lips and smiled and wrapped her hands around Lu Beichen's neck.

Lu Beichen was also silent because of the woman's action in front of him, he wanted to see what this woman who was not afraid of death would do.

He saw the woman in his arms suddenly approached him, and then her red lips moved, and her voice made people unable to help but think of scenes that shouldn't be thought of, cough cough, what a tormenting little fairy.

"Husband, after all, I have only met you for less than a month, and we haven't cultivated our relationship yet."

Then she added, "Moreover, I think that the relationship between husband and wife must be based on deep love for each other."

"Husband, why don't you give me a time, it's not too late for me to fall in love with you! Anyway, I am your wife now, and I can't escape."

Oh, this little fairy was really clever

"Hehe, if you don't fall in love with me then...?"

"Husband, don't you have confidence in yourself? It will only take a few years to fall in love with you."

Lu Beichen: "A few years?"

Lin Xi: "A month is enough."

"I'll give you a month. If you don't fall in love with me for a month, we'll still have to do the couples should do. If you fall in love with me for a month, we will make a travel agreement and continue being intimate."

"Ok! Then we'll go to the engagement banquet the day after tomorrow?"

"Hmm."

"Alright, You said one month?"

"Well, in one month, I will fulfill my promise."

How did she feel that she was trapped, no matter what, she couldn't escape the fate of being devoured by him.

This man is really treacherous!

But now the most important thing is to attend the engagement party, well~

"If you agree, sign the agreement."

What agreement...