Chapter 79-81

•─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────•

Chapter 79

He clicked the phone next to him.
After a while, Xiang Yi, who was working outside, knocked on the door.

As a personal assistant of the president, he literally works at the top of the Lushi Group like Lu Beichen.

His office was just outside Lu Beichen's, very close to Lu Beichen, and you can see it as soon as you go out, so that you can follow orders and report work at any time.

"President, do you have any orders for me?" Xiang Yi walked into the office cautiously after getting permission.

As soon as he finished speaking, he looked up and saw Lu Beichen's Hades face, feeling that something was wrong.

Damn it! Why does the president seem angry like this?

The brow peaks are high and raised, and there is a little anger between the brows. The whole body exudes a cold air as if the reincarnated Hell, generally chilling.

He couldn't help lowering his head. Although the president was only there with his eyes closed and resting, he felt that he had a pair of sharp eyes staring at him viciously, as if he were going to cut himself a thousand times.

But f*** it, he didn't know where the chill came from.

Xiang Yi waited there with his head down for a long time, but did not hear Lu Beichen say a word.

As if the air had solidified, he thought, 'President! President, you aren't saying anything, but you are more terrifying when you don't speak.'

Lu Beichen remained silent. Xiang Yi stood there with his head down and waited for a long time. His throat was about to touch his heart. The whole person was frozen in there, unable to move. He was sweating constantly, as if the surrounding air was dead. Generally suffocating him.

When Xiang Yi basically couldn't stand it anymore, Lu Beichen on the side slowly spoke:

"Xiang Yi, do you know what I asked you to do?" Lu Beichen said coldly, still leaning on the back of the chair with his eyes closed, his slender fingers casually playing with the valuable pen in his hand, always revealing a cynicism.

Xiang Yi promised that if other people heard his voice, they would tremble and soften their legs, like he was right now.

He can only say weakly, "Mr. President, I really don't know."

"You really don't know?" Lu Beichen said again lazily.

"Back to the president, I really don't know!"

Xiang Yi was about to cry, he really didn't know!

He racked his brains for a long time, he should have done nothing wrong recently.

Moreover, the company has been operating very well recently, and has won several large cooperations, and the group's various businesses have also been doing well.

But... he raised his head and looked at the cold-blooded look of their chief executive, which was terrifyingly scarier than normal.

The chief executive of their family always likes to lean on the chair and play with the pen in his hand when he is working, and the smile on the corner of his mouth was also very evil. Although the chief executive's eyes was closed, he can feel a strong chill blowing on his face.

Uh~ so cold~

God!
Can anyone tell him if he did something wrong?

No, there is one thing!

Does the president know that he was slacking just now and knew that he was playing a boss tryst game with his wife?

He was thinking, and his thoughts were pulled back by Lu Beichen’s words.

"I heard that you posted Ye Xiaomeng's video on Weibo?"

"Return to the president, yes." Xiang Yi said with a dull face, thinking, 'Fortunately, the boss didn't catch him slacking on his work.'

•─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────•

Chapter 80

Then he was taken aback for a moment. Why did he suddenly get involved with Ye Xiaomeng? His head couldn't react for a while, and with a trembling voice, he asked tentatively, "Doesn't the president mean that?"

That day, the chief executive ordered that he let himself process Ye Xiaomeng’s video.

So he put Ye Xiaomeng’s video on hot search for several days.

This way, he can vent his anger for his wife!

The mighty president of their family cares so much about the young lady, and in accordance with the president's usual working style, he will definitely release the video to the public.

Seeing the amount of clicks on that post, people in the entire country must know about Ye Xiaomeng... He's thinking about asking credit from the president!

In this way, maybe the chief executive will give him a day off, and he will have the opportunity to play game tryst with his wife and fight bosses!

But why do I feel that the CEO was not only unhappy, but also a little angry?

Does the president feel that his approach was not cruel enough?

Well, it must be like this! The more Xiang Yi thought about it, the more he felt his guess was right.

Xiang Yi was thinking,

Lu Beichen suddenly opened his eyes and looked at Xiang Yi who was stuck there blankly, causing Xiang Yi's body to tremble, he was suddenly pulled back from thinking, feeling that his whole person was suffocated.

"I heard that the people on Nanban's side are making a lot of noise recently?"

"Yes."

"Then leave this matter to you!"

"..."

Xiang Yi was going to be frightened here, his entire mouth was opened into an O shape, not to mention how wonderful his expression was.

What did he do wrong?

He doesn’t want to go to Nanban. Everyone in the world knows that the weather in that place is notoriously abnormal. The temperature throughout the year has been unbearable, and it’s midsummer.
If he goes, his handsome face will turn into black coal.

If his wife saw him like that, can she still recognize him? Can she still be obsessed with his handsome face?

The most important thing is, are the people in Nanban really capable of handling job well? The barbarism of those people were not ordinary, and it was extremely difficult to deal with them.

If he goes, can he still come back?

"President..." Xiang Yi begged.

"Go on, don't come back if you don't handle it well." Lu Beichen said unmovedly

"President, am I really going to Nanban?"

"Huh?" Lu Beichen stared at Xiang Yi with slanted eyes, his whole body revealed an impatience, as if it were about to explode in the next moment.

When Xiang Yi saw the big president like this, he couldn't yell well and couldn't talk anymore. The most important thing now is to slip away.

"Then president, I'll go right away."

After saying this, he quickly slipped out.

After Xiang Yi went out, Lu Beichen quietly leaned on the back seat, frowning, and habitually rubbed his temples with his fingers.

He didn't know what was wrong with him. According to his usual style, Ye Xiaomeng's fate was not only that, he could make her life worse than death.

His style was not only to make Ye Xiaomeng's affairs public, he will make the entire Ye family never stand up and become a target of public criticism!

But thinking of Lin Xi, he endured it.

He can bear many things in his back, he can kill and set fire for her, he can offend the whole world for her.

But he didn't want Lin Xi to know about these things, and he didn't want to let her touch such dirty things.

She should be protected, and so carefree...

•─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────•
Chapter 81

Lin Xi and the others were still making noise at the door of the crew, and soon the deputy director of the play walked towards them.

The assistant director walked up to them and said with a smile: "Lin Xi, Wan'er, you are here, you are really dedicated actors, you came so early."

Lin Xi was taken aback, and then replied: "It should be, it should be."

"Oh, there are really not many dedicated actors like you now. Everyone should learn from you." The director continued, as if lamenting something.

"Thank you for the compliment, director." Lin Xi said embarrassedly.

A few people continued to chat, this scene made others even more envious.

The little actors on the side are even more jealous, but they can’t do anything, they can only mutter quietly:

"Why is Lin Xi so lucky that the deputy director pick her up in person?"

"Obviously, my role is more important than hers, so why does she get such treatment?" the little actor said unconvinced.

"Who has the face and mighty backer? If you have the ability, you should also find a wealthy backer who can support you." another person hurriedly went back and said.
And that little actor didn’t dare to say more. After all, people’s backer is also their capital.

Several people are talking about Lin Xi behind her back, and the eyes of the entire crew follow the few people at the door.

Mumo, who just came in, also saw this scene, resentful in her heart but unable to show it on the surface.

She thinks she has been filming for so many years, and now has a very high status in the entertainment industry, but she has not been personally welcomed by the director.

Why is this Lin Xi?

Thinking that the stupid Ye Xiaomeng hadn't killed Lin Xi a few days ago, she was so angry that she was even more uncomfortable looking at Lin Xi as the protagonist, who looked bright and beautiful.

Thinking that she would take humiliation long enough if she stay here, so she hurried back to the dressing room to do her makeup.
Lin Xi also noticed Mumo hiding in the dressing room hurriedly, curled her lips, thinking about the future, she must be uncomfortable when she sees herself becoming the focus of everyone. What she wants was this feeling. 

Sooner or later, she will avenge herself and her deceased mother.

And now the main thing was...

It’s really uncomfortable to be stared at by a bunch of people and complimented by the assistant director...

So she quickly ended the topic and prepared to do her makeup.
She thought to herself, 'What's wrong with the director today? Although it was said that they had a meal together during the last party, but a director wouldn't be able to greet them directly.

Later, she thought, it must be because she was chatting with Wan'er just now. The director was supposed to be here to welcome Wan'er, so he took her along.

After thinking about it, only this reason seems most appropriate.
Then, a few people went into the public dressing room to put on makeup, chatting as if no one was around.

Lin Xi and Su Wan'er put on makeup while Yang Yichen accompanied them.

Although she is a close friend of two people, she is an agent in the crew, and Yang Yichen is also doing well there. She even enjoys her first job after graduation.

The three of them were inseparable and joking around with each other.

Originally, Su Wan'er, as the heroine, had her own independent dressing room, and the independent dressing room is generally only available for the heroes and heroines of the show, and occasionally some of the more powerful people have their own independent dressing room, such as Mu Mo.

•─────•♡•─────•