Chapter 24

"Ah" Suddenly Lin Xi kicked Lu Beichen's leg. Lu Beichen who was at a loss because of Lin Xi's sobbing didn't noticed Lin Xi's evil move, how could he think that Lin Xi would kicked him if his whole attention was on Lin Xi's pitiful face.

Because of Lin Xi's kicked, Lu Beichen staggered and fell directly to the side.

This woman hit him again...

As soon as he got up, he saw Lin Xi running away in panic, looking at her guilty face, his anger that had originally risen went down in an instant.

Lin Xi ran to the bathroom guiltily and she retouch her makeup. After all, her eyes were red.

However, by coincidence, she just met Mu Mo who was applying makeup,

Mu Mo naturally saw Lin Xi and her stunning face, because she had just cried her face turned out to be even more delicate and lovely.

Lin Xi ignored Mu Mo. Naturally, because Lin Xi did not put on too much makeup, so she finished retouching quickly. Mu Mo silently thought that she had just been ignored, and she was even more angry but did not show it on her face obviously.

"Miss Lin, hello, I am Mu Mo, you still remember me?" Mu Mo stretched out her hand, wanting to greet Lin Xi.

However, Lin Xi didn't want to touch her filthy hand. "I'm sorry, I don't remember." Lin Xi glanced at her lightly, then continued to touch up her makeup, completely ignoring the existence of Mu Mo, as if she really didn't remember the person next to her.

Mu Mo's mouth twitched, and she retracted her hand awkwardly. "Miss Lin, then I will introduce myself again. I am the heroine of this engagement banquet, the future hostess of the Yin family, and the heir of Mu family, Mu Mo."

When Mu Mo talked about this, she raised her head proudly. She didn't believe that the woman in front of her had never heard of Mu Family.

Haha, this Mu Mo was really shameless, she still has the face to introduce herself proudly.

"Oh? Really? So you are from the Mu Family, but I have heard that the heir of the Mu Family is Mu Fei Fei the only daughter of Mu's, not Mu Mo, who are you then?"

Mu Mo shuddered instinctively when she heard Mu Feifei's name, and realized Lin Xi's hostility towards her. How could she know that Mu Feifei was this woman's friend?

No, since she's her friend, why she didnt know that Mu Feifei is already dead.

Mumo quickly concealed her emotions and pretended to be very sad...

"Miss Lin, this is the case. My sister committed suicide because of depression a few months ago, but the Mu's cannot be without an heir, so my father chose me to replace my sister."

Hehehe, Lin Xi who was standing next to Mu Mo wanted to vomit blood because of her shamelessness. She was so shameless to show this distressed appearance of her to anyone.

Lin Xi didn't want to pay attention to her. After all, today is the engagement banquet of the Mu family. She want to know the situation of the Mu's right now that she's gone.

Moreover, she was still powerless, the only person who can help her is Lu Beichen, but will Lu Beichen help her?

Lin Xi ignored Mu Mo's disgusting face and she just went out.

Momo saw Lin Xi ignored her and walking out proudly. She was very angry, heh, she still has to figure out what this woman's relationship to Lu Beichen before she make a move.

As soon as Lin Xi came out of the bathroom, she met Lu Beichen with an anxious look...