Chapter 31

Moreover, her words clearly showing her power and confidence as if saying to everyone that she's not easy to bully, this made those who originally ridiculed Lin Xi obediently shut up.

Firstly, it shows that every girl present is more beautiful than Ye Xiaomeng. Secondly, every girls present who're prettier than Ye Xiaomeng also undergone plastic surgery. Ye Xiaomeng suddenly become the hostile object of all the girls. Really kills two birds with one stone.

At the same time, it was not only Ye Xiaomeng who was surprised, but also Yang Yichen on the side. God, when did Lin Xi become so powerful, wow! Goddess

"Hmph, Lin Xi, don't think that you can join the crew just by having a vixen face. I know that you don't have talent in acting and the only thing you know is to scream in bed. You're exactly the same as your mistress mother." Ye Xiaomeng immediately reputed to change the topic.

"Pardon"

Ye Xiaomeng don't know why, but listening to Lin Xi's flat voice, she suddenly felt nervous. Lin Xi curled her lips, walking step by step towards Ye Xiaomeng. Everyone was restrained by her powerful aura, and the directors and the actors who came was impressed by Lin Xi's queen-like appearance.

Seeing Lin Xi approaching her step by step, her powerful aura made Ye Xiaomeng speechless. Under Lin Xi's sharp gaze, she felt suppressed and stepped backward. She realized that she was scared by Lin Xi, she felt ashamed for a while.

Thinking that Lin Xi is so beautiful and eloquent now. Knowing that she is asking for trouble for herself if she continues to stay, so she angrily shouted. "Huh, Lin Xi just wait for my revenge." and she ran away.

Her embarrassed look, like a prisoner fleeing in panic, was very funny that people can't help but laugh at her.

Lin Xi didn't want to talk to her, and didn't want to waste time with unimportant people.

"Lin Xi, you saw her embarrassed appearance while running away just now hahah! huh, who made her always domineering in school, haha. You were really amazing just now. Goddess"

"Well, let's not talk about it, let's leave quickly."

"Oh right, I can't still believe that you were really a married woman now. And you can't wait to go back and see your husband, huh?" Yang Yichen said jokingly.

"Stop being childish, Ok."

The two people were arguing on the corner while preparing to leave. As soon as they left the building, they saw a luxurious newest Porsche approaching them, and saw the conspicuous six-six license plate numbers! It's Lu Beichen...

At this moment, Lu Beichen in a black suit walk out of the car leisurely,

Lu Beichen's tall body and handsome face is hard not to notice, with his king-like appearance he seems to be a supreme god from heaven but more like a devil one. He was standing tall there as if no one can enter his eyes.

"Wow, what a cool car, that's the latest version of Porsche worth tens of millions, right?"

"This man is too handsome, wow, like a prince, a god."

Seeing such a handsome man, the women present are going crazy. Who is this man? Is he a famous star? Ahh, He's so handsome and powerful.

Lin Xi looked at Lu Beichen and saw that a lot of girls were screaming frantically...

Lin Xi was thinking, He's really an evil, she didn't want to be the focus of the audience and caught together with him, she was about to run away but...

"Oh, Lin Xi, what are you doing, look at the handsome guy," Yang Yichen yelled, and her eyes lit up while looking at Lu Beichen.

"What handsome guy, that's Lu Beichen, let's go and run."

"Ahhh"

Before Yang Yichen could react, Lin Xi ran away.

But they have been discovered by Lu Beichen...