Chapter 77

(Hello! Sorry for waiting for too long. (づ˶•༝•˶)づ♡)

•─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────•

As soon as Lin Xi arrived on the crew, Yang Yichen rushed over and tightly hugs Lin Xi.

"Yichen, don't hold so tightly, I can't breathe!" Lin Xi said laboriously.

Yang Yichen was so anxious when she sees her, forgetting that Lin Xi had just been hospitalized. She quickly let go and check at her worriedly.

Scratching her head and said, "Lin Xi, I'm happy to see you're fine!"

"Ahem~" Lin Xi gasped exaggeratedly, clutching her chest,  she shouted "You ah, do you want to murder me."

"Who dares, you are so high and mighty, I dare not."

Yang Yichen raised her hands and made a gesture of surrender.

Then she pulled Lin Xi's arm and looks at her face, examine Lin Xi closely, looking up and down, as if she want to inspect every corner of her body.

Lin Xi quickly pushed Yang Yichen, "Dead girl, what are you looking at?"

So many people are watching them, why this girl seems like a wolf who hadn't eaten for a few days.

Yang Yichen asked concerned, "Lin Xi, are you hurt?"

Lin Xi smiled, "I'm all right, don't worry."

"I'm relieved that you're fine. It seems like your family's Lu Biechen treats you well." She said, she glanced at Lin Xi ambiguously. "That Ye Xiaomeng...tsk!" she added.

"What's wrong with Ye Xiaomeng?" Lin Xi asked suspiciously.

"Don't you know?" Yang Yichen asked in surprised.

Of course Lin Xi knew at that time Ye Xiaomeng had her leg broken in front of her, and she was tortured so terribly that she was sent to Africa by Lu Beichen.

But these things happened in the private prison of the Lu family, how could Yang Yichen knew?

"Don't you know about the video?" Ye Xiaomeng continued.

"Video? What video?" Lin Xi was even more puzzled. Did this Lu Beichen do something she didn't know behind her back?

"Oh my god, of course it is the video of Ye Xiaomeng being molested by a few disgusting gangsters. They have been on the top search for several days. Ye family can't suppress it even if they pay a large sum of money. You can take a look yourself."

Lin Xi don't know about Ye Xiaomeng’s video. After the incident they visited the Lu's old house. She was occupied by the old couple who wants a Sun Zi (Great Grandson). Sometimes she had to deal with the big wolf Lu Beichen, so naturally she didn't have time to browse Weibo.

It was as if she was isolated from the world and didn't know anything.

What happened these days! aiyaa!

She hurriedly opened Weibo and saw that the first article of the hot search was "A Video of a female star who has just debuted being ruined."

When she clicked the video, she saw Ye Xiaomeng being raped. Although the faces of Ye Xiaomeng and a few men and some important parts were covered.

However, everyone know that this person was Ye Xiaomeng.

Lin Xi couldn't help but tremble. Although she said she hates Ye Xiaomeng very much, but she still couldn't bear to see people suffer like this directly. After all, reputation is very important to a girl.

And this hot search has been on Weibo for a few days, she guess many people have seen it already.

In this way, Ye Xiaomeng will never be able to come back in the entertainment industry, and the Ye family's business status will also be greatly affected.