Chapter 38

Lin Xi hurriedly moved her legs off Lu Beichen, looking at his bohemian look, tall nose, and white jade skin, she couldn't help but thump and thump in her heart, she hurriedly rushed into the bathroom.

Damn it! Evildoer

And in the next few days, Lu Beichen would always find a reason to sleep with Lin Xi,

Lin Xi originally refused strongly, but later found out that no matter how she refused, it was useless in the end. On the contrary, she had to be molested all the time, so, in the end, she did not object.

On this day, Lin Xi woke up early, and there was no longer Lu Beichen beside her. He should have gone to the company already.

Suddenly, she received a strange call.

It was from the crew of Tianyu Sansheng III, saying that she was selected as one of the supporting character and asked her to go to the company.

As soon as Lin Xi received the news, the whole person was stunned. She thought that she didn't passed, she almost forgot about it, but now she did not expect to be selected!

Although it is not an important role, she plays as a little vixen Shaoxin. She was rescued by Goddess Bai Qian before and became a little maid in the Fox Cave House. Later, she fell in love with Bai Qian's designated fiance, the second prince Sang Ji. After being discovered by Tianjun, she came to Beihai with Sang Ji and became the princess of Beihai, but because of this she betrayed Bai Qian, the person who save her.

Lin Xi had seen the original version of Sansei III before, and she knew that Shaoxin was a tangled character. Although she was not a villain, she did not like it. After all, she betrayed the heroine of this TV series.

But her tragic life experience, kind character, and the pursuit of love, hateful people must be pitiful, so they may not fail to shine.

She hurriedly called Yang Yichen, but Yang Yichen was not so lucky and was not selected by the director.

"Ouuuuu, Lin Xi, it seems that this world is indeed the age of beautiful faces matters. It's over, my career as an actor will not go on anymore. I'll find a man to marry me quickly."

Although he said so, Yang Yichen is still happy for Lin Xi. Although it's not an important role, it's a great achievement for a newcomer.

"Yichen, don't worry, maybe your talent is not necessarily in acting."

"Lin Xi, what you said is really right, this old lady is not destinied to this TV series, but...my Mo Ting Oppa, I can't get along with him day and night anymore"

"Uh...or else, you accompany me to the crew every day, just stay with me, and you can still see your Mo Ting Oppa"

When Yang Yichen heard this, she was so happy. She wanted to join the Three Lives III crew to get along with Mo Ting Oppa day and night. It didn't matter if she was not selected, but now she can still join the crew. She jump up excitedly.

"Okay, why not let me be your agent"

"Ah, I haven't started acting yet, so what kind of agent do I need?"

"It doesn't matter, anyway, I have a hunch, you will definitely become a big hit in the future, I have to grab the position of the agent first"

Yang Yichen also thinks that Lin Xi will definitely be on fire in the future. Just only her enchanting appearance, she can be big in the future. Besides, she still has such an enchanting husband, so Yang Yichen thinks it will be a matter of time for Lin Xi to become popular.

"Uh... well, but I don't have much money to pay you"