Chapter 44: All eyes on them

In the evening, there will be a party for the crew members, saying it is to celebrate the start of the TV series.

The meeting place is a club called "Haolin"

All actors are required to go there whenever they have time.

Of course, this mandatory requirement is only for some ordinary actors. A-list stars like Mo Ting are not within the scope.

People like this big star are so busy all day long, how could a big shot like him come?

The crew of Sansheng III also understood Mo Ting's temper and knew that he was also very busy, so they didn't care about that much.

Yang Yichen didn't see her idol and she was a little bit lost for the whole day. In the evening, because her aunt was not feeling well, she went back early and can't join the party with Lin Xi and others.

In the evening, Lin Xi and Su Wan'er went to the party together. They remembered the unpleasantness during the day. The two didn't want to go, but then they thought that this was the first gathering of the crew after all. Its not good not to go, and of course they're afraid that it would offend the director and criticized by others.

Lin Xi was dressed in a red dress, coquettish but not vulgar, but the color added a bit of seductiveness to her.

And Su Wan'er is wearing a white dress, like a fairy who is not stained with mundane things, more like a fresh and refined peony.

Two women, one red and one white, one was charming like a rose, and the other was fresh and refined like an angel, each with its own characteristics. As soon as they entered the door, they became the focus of attention.

When did they saw such a beautiful scenery? Two women of different styles stood together and they became a beautiful scenery. The eyes of all the actors in the audience all fell off, and their eyes followed the two pretty 'S' figure wander.

They can't help but exclaim,

"So beautiful~"

The waiter who walked back and forth, staring at the two beautiful lady, suddenly bumped into something, and the contents on the plate were scattered all over the floor.

The noise attracted the people.

On the other hand, the one who was laughing and talking with the director, saw the two pretty women, and noticed the intense reaction of the people around, and his eyes deepened.

As soon as they walked in, Lin Xi was dragged by Su Wan'er to the director's seat. After a day of getting along, the two have become inseparable sisters.

Su Wan'er has never eaten with a bunch of strangers alone. She is not good at words, and she becomes nervous when she talks to strangers. Otherwise, she won't be bullied by a bunch of young actors today, so she was comfortable with Lin Xi beside her.

The most important thing is that she doesn't want to sit separately from Lin Xi.

People in the director group naturally remember Lin Xi, after all, her gorgeous looks at the interview that day is really not easy to forget.

Moreover, looking at Lin Xi's clean appearance now makes people like her more. Seeing her calm appearance, The Director was very optimistic about Lin Xi's future, so they choose her to join the crew.

In addition to the director and screenwriter, the first- and second-line leading actors and Mu Mo are also there.

When other artists saw Lin Xi sitting with the directors, they were jealous, but they were also helpless.

On the other hand, the directors and the chairpersons were also very satisfied with Lin Xi's generous appearance.

"You are Lin Xi, the interview that day was really amazing," said the director of Sansheng III