Chapter 5

🌱

However, Lin Xi still has no time to worry about those things.

She needs a computer right now, at least she must clearly know where she was now and her husband's background...

Only then can she think about her future revenge plan.

Lin Xi complained in her heart that she should be the worst bride in history. She was already married but she still doesn't know who her husband is except his name~

Woo woo

She asked Lu Beichen for a computer before they left. Taking advantage of the time in the car,
she tart searching...

Search: "Where is this place? What era we're in?"

After a while, more than a hundred comments came out below...

Meng Cjun: "Fuck! You didn't time travel, right? Now it is the last year of the Qing Dynasty, the war is turbulent, the people are in dire state, you can't run away~"

[Meiyu forward]: "Comment above, don't deceive little sister, now we're clearly on Saturn, which is known as the second earth. It is said that the earth will explode in a few days, little sister hurry up and come in saturn."

Sister next door: "Gess, have you transmigrated or time travel? Wow! Great! Can you teach me how to time travel, I want to see Diao Chan~ I think she is definitely not as beautiful as me."

"..."

Lin Xi is helpless, wtf...

Do these people think she is an idiot?

No matter how stupid she is, she knows that this is the age of civilization in China, forbearance

She cant help but rolled her eyes, Sigh... the imagination of netizens is really too... Sigh~

Lin Xi continued to scroll down, and finally saw some useful information,

[Mysterious Man]: "According to your current location information, you should be in City A in Country Z, which is the most prosperous city in Country Z. Don't thank me, please call me Lei Feng!"

Okay, okay~

Lin Xi patted her chest hard and let out a deep breath

She just traveled to a different city, but she's still in this country and the same year before she died, then everything is going to be easy!

Lu Beichen is in City A and she came from City D. No wonder she has not seen Lu Beichen before.

but

This Lu Beichen was really a handsome man!

Lin Xi couldn't help but smirk, she suddenly felt happy, she was lucky...

She picked up a bad fate in her last life but she picked up a handsome husband back,

It would be better if this husband was more gentle.

Suddenly she realized that she was thinking of the man, and the corners of her mouth were smirking unconsciously, which made her feel incredible.

She will not be poisoned by this man, will she?

No no, Lin Xi shook her head quickly, trying hard not to let herself think about Lu Beichen

She searched for the latest news in City D:

Mu Feifei, the heir of the Mu Shi Group, suffered depression and committed suicide by jumping off the building. His younger sister Mu Mo became the heir and became engaged to the son of Yin Ye Jing, the son of the Yin Shi Group, on the 5th of next month.

Lin Xi not only sneered,

Huh, depression? Suicide by jumping off the building?

Sister, you really know how to act... and hide everything.

Five years ago, Mu Mo's mother killed her mother, and then boarded the position of the Mu family's new Mistress. She don't know what breeze was blowing around her father, making the father who loved her became more and more different.

If it weren't for her mother's share, it seemed that she wouldn't even have the identity of the heir.

Within five years, no matter what Mu mo did behind her back, she still ignored her.

But she didn't expect that her repeated tolerance would make Mu Mo even more scheming.