Chapter 11

🌱

What should she do to get the invitation card and let Lu Beichen go with her?

Lin Xi lay on the sofa, and fell asleep while worrying about it.

And when Lu Beichen came back from work, he saw this scene...

This woman, really... can fall asleep everywhere.

Lu Beichen was helpless and afraid that she would catch a cold, so he picked her up and put her on the bed.

When he smelled the little wife's fragrance from her body, Lu Beichen not only tightened his throat but also felt blood rushing down his body, how could he react only to the smell of this woman?

At this moment, the little woman in his arms groaned "Mmn~", then hugged Lu Beichen's neck, rubbed her head in his arms like a kitten, and continued to sleep.

SHIT!

This woman, she must be deliberately doing this, she seduced people everywhere, Lu Beichen's throat tightened then take a deep breath, he didn't dare to move too much and didn't want to wake the person in his arms.

If he was seen by others like this, they would definitely doubt whether he was really Lu Beichen, because they had never seen Lu Beichen cherish a woman so much before.

He held the person in his arms as if he was holding a treasure in this world, his eyes showed his doting for her, maybe Lu Beichen himself didn't know how careful he was right now with her at this moment.

But when he put the person in his arms on the bed, Lin Xi woke up.

Rubbing her sleepy eyes, Lu Beichen's handsome face appeared in front of her.

"Lu Beichen, why are you so close?"

The lights in the room were previously dimmed by him at this time, and the orange lights added some romance and passion to the atmosphere.

Her face was flushed because of the reason she just woken up. She just woke up and her mouth was dry. She stretched out her tongue and licked her dry lips. Her random movement seemed to be seducing the person in front of her.

Lu Beichen's body was so hot, and his throat slightly moved, and his voice became hoarse.

"You can even fall asleep on the sofa, are you a pig?"

"I~"

At this time, Lin Xi also noticed Lu Beichen's burning eyes,

She look at him and then looked to a mysterious location below him.. ehemm

What's even more strange is that although his eyes look clear and deep, she always feels that there is a hint of something in those eyes. Ambiguous, her cheeks slightly burnt, and she only realized that Lu Beichen was hugging her.

She lifted her foot and kicked Lu Beichen. Lu Beichen did not expect that she would kicked suddenly.

This woman dared to beat him

"Can you act like a woman."

This woman, does she understand what is gratitude?

Lu Beichen's handsome face turn black and ready to punish her...

But seeing her running away from him in a panic, he suddenly lost most of his anger.

...

At this time, Lin Xi ran to the bathroom in a panic, and urgently closed the door.

She patted her chest... She was so nervous and enchanted by his handsomeness,

Seeing him staring at her just now like a monster staring at his food, her heart almost jump out.