Chapter 47: Will He Come

On the other side, inside a room in Haolin Club, Ye Xiaomeng was even more proud to see Lin Xi who had passed out on the bed.

She didnt expect it to be so easy and successful, she caught Lin Xi with no effort.

Looking at Lin Xi's face that is so fair that there is no blemish, she gritted her teeth with hatred and jelousy but it's all right, this beautiful face will soon be ruined.

She had long known that the crew would be holding a party in the Haolin Club tonight, so she bought a few punks to deal with her and waiting for the opportunity to ruin Lin Xi.

Unexpectedly, this Lin Xi did not disappoint her. If she didn't go out to answer the phone alone, how could she be caught so easily?

"Wake her up." Ye Xiaomeng said harshly.

Immediately, a bucket of water was poured on Lin Xi without warning.

Lin Xi was awakened by it. After waking up, she only felt a pain in the back of her head, and then she noticed Ye Xiaomengs hideous face, and then she saw a few punks next to her, she yelp and tried to break free, but found that she was bound to death.

"Ye Xiaomeng, what are you doing?" Lin Xi squinted at Ye Xiaomeng dangerously.

"What am I doing?" Ye Xiaomeng laughed, stepping forward and grabbing Lin Xi's jaw, "Of course to ruined this vixen face of yours."

"Why? I have no grudges with you, why are you doing this?" Lin Xi instinctively wanted to delay time, thinking that Lu Beichen would definitely came to save her.

"No grievances and no grudges, huh, Lin Xi, you can't blame me for that even if we have no grudges with each other, so what? Just blame that hooky face of yours."

Lin Xi couldn't help rolling her eyes, heh, is it her fault for having such delicate face.

When the few punks next to Lin Xi saw her clothes soaked by water, their eyes glistened with lust.

Their eyes turned red. They didn't expect they kidnapped such a beautiful woman today. They thought to themselves, 'If I had **** with this woman, it would be good.'

Ye Xiaomeng is a woman after all, how could she not see the greed of these people for Lin Xi.

She leaned to the guy in the lead, and said, "Do you want to taste her?"

"You dare, I will kill you." Lin Xi roared, but no one paid any attention to her.

The man nodded as if smashing garlic. "Anyway, she has fallen into your hands. It's better to let the brothers try her first, and then it's not too late for you to deal with her."

Ye Xiaomeng listened and fell into deep thought.

Her gaze fell on Lin Xi's face.

She suddenly changed her mind. The cruelest way to destroy a woman is not to ruined her face, but to ruined her body.

What does it feel to be unable to live? Huh... She'll let Lin Xi have a taste of living in hell.

Lin Xi saw those wretched men staring at her with their disgusting eyes, and she was instantly scared all over her body.

"Asshole!" Lin Xi shouted.

Ye Xiaomeng's triumphant voice rang from above Lin Xi's head condescendingly.

"Lin Xi, do you know what it means to be unable to survive?"

Her clever eyes turned scarlet, staring at Ye Xiaomeng, "You'd better let me die here today, otherwise, what I have endured today will definitely be returned to you a hundred times in the future."

"Yes, but don't worry, I will send you to hell when they have enough fun."

Lin Xi clenched her fists tightly, her nails dug into her flesh, but she couldn't feel it at all.

Lu Beichen, she thought of him at this moment.

Will he come?

'Will you come to save me?'

No, no, she doesn't want to be ruined by these wretched guys, she doesn't want to die cruelly, she still wants revenge...