Chapter 12

🌱

She like him?

Impossible, impossible...

She has lived for so many years, what kind of handsome guy she has never seen?

How can she like a man she only met for less than a month.

This man has such a perfect figure, a perfect face, and such a talent, he is a national husband recognized by the world.

If she really like him. Isn't she a woman who likes a person so casually?

Thinking of this, Lin Xi smiled and finally relieved her nervousness just now.

But how can she please and convince Lu Beichen to take her to the dinner party?

Lin Xi was soaking in the bathtub while thinking, this is really a big problem.

Lu Beichen is not short of money or anything.

She heard that Lu Beichen is not close to women, the only one who was closer to him is herself, right?

Besides, she is still her wife, and she can't help him find another woman. Although let's say, she doesn't like him, but, sorry, she can't do that!

So troublesome...

While thinking about how to convince Lu Beichen, Lin Xi fell asleep accidentally.

At this time, Lu Beichen was waiting for her in the room. He had been holding back himself, he was so hot and want to take a cold shower but Lin Xi was still in the bathroom, she bath so long that he couldn't bear it anymore.

Until he got impatient and rushed into the bathroom.

However, as soon as he opened the door, he saw Lin Xi actually struggling in the water. The water was about to cover her nose, and she kept coughing.

This stupid woman...

Lu Beichen ran over, took out the stupid woman, and put her on the bed, covering the woman who's seeking death with a quilt.

"Are you a fool? You can't even bath properly, you almost drowned yourself by your stupidness."

She was still coughing but was kissed by someone on her lips.

Lu Beichen is really going crazy, why is this woman so stupid, she had just healed and now...

Does she know how nervous and scared he was when he saw her coughing and struggling just now? He has never been so nervous before.

He didn't know what to do, he could only kiss her lips recklessly based on his own feelings. If it's not a kiss, it was a bite to punish her. The kiss gradually became tender, and then it became more violent.

Before Lin Xi had recovered from drowning, she was confused by Lu Beichen's overwhelming kiss.

The kiss went from the lips to the sweet ears, and the moist tongue ran across the delicate earlobes, causing Lin Xi to shudder. Her whole body became tense because of his kiss.

The hot breath blew in her ear, causing her to make a low moan.

When Lu Beichen saw the woman in his arm with a shy appearance, he was even more motivated to show her enthusiasm.

The kiss went from the ear, to the neck, to her chest and finally to the two peaks that caused him to suffer. When the clothes on her body were torn away by Lu Beichen, Lin Xi felt a cold on her body before she realized what's happening.

She pushed Lu Beichen away.

And Lu Beichen who was pushed away was irritated.

"You, you, what are you doing" Lin Xi asked nervously.

"What am I doing, of course, it's the couples obligation to each other."