Chapter 37

Maybe because of being too tired, Lin Xi fell asleep after lying down on the bed after a while.

When Lu Beichen came out, he saw this scene. Lin Xi put herself in a "大" character and was sleeping soundly on the bed. Uh, her sleeping position is really too ugly.

It seems that she was really tired today, and Lu Beichen can't bear to wake her up as she was sleeping soundly.

He slipped gently into the bed, and a scent of sweet fragrance entered his nose.

"Well, the bed was comfortably sweet because of her."

Looking at the soft body next to him, he thought that this was the second time the two of them "shared a bed", Sigh... looking at her sleeping peacefully, he really want to do something with her.

However, the person beside him slept so soundly.

She was able to fall asleep even if she shared the same bed with him.

Well, because she is too tired, he won't wake her up,

Lin Xi slept soundly, but Lu Beichen was not.

His eyes are deep, tossed and turned, sigh, he can't sleep.

'My wife is by my side, but I can't do anything. I could only injured it by myself'

He was about to close his eyes but, suddenly, a slender arm circled around him, looking at her white and soft slender arm, how could he still fall asleep?

He gently put her arm away and covered her with a quilt.

After a while, he was about to sleep but a beautiful leg disturbed him again.

Huh, he really can't bear it. How could this girl sleep so... she wanted the bed by herself.

He looked at her helplessly,

Lu Beichen moved Lin Xi over at once, his sturdy arms bound Lin Xi's entire body, and also took the opportunity to suppress her naughty hands and feet.

Lin Xi was curled up into a ball at this time, appearing even more petite in Lu Beichen's arms.

At this time, he looked at her closely and realized that her skin was really whiter than ordinary girls, but Lin Xi did not take care of them as diligently as other girls. She was naturally white and tender, which added a bit of unique beauty to her.

Long eyelashes and a stiff nose,

The perfect lips are red and moist, just like jelly, which makes people cant help but want to taste it.

Lu Beichen gently leaned forward,

Then, he got closer and kiss her, it's so sweet.

'I can't get enough'

At this time, Lin Xi on the bed whispered softly, and the scared Lu Beichen quickly released her and moved to the side.

Oops

'I kissed my wife so sneakily' and then he remembered, 'this is my wife, what's wrong with a few kiss?'

"Smelly rascal, move away"

Just as Lu Beichen was about to kiss her again, Lin Xi shouted, uh...

Listening to Lin Xi's breathing evenly, smelling the fragrance around her, ah, it's really hard to fall asleep,

Finally, two o'clock in the morning Lu Beichen gradually fell asleep.

But when Lin Xi woke up the next day, as soon as she opened her eyes, she saw the handsome magnified face in front of her, "Ah! Lu Beichen, why are you here?"

Lu Beichen was awakened from the noise, opened his sleepy eyes, the hazy eyes and tousled hair, made him more wild and unruly.

Damn, lying next to Lin Xi yesterday, surrounded by her fragrance, his hormones was so awake that he only fell asleep two in the morning.

"You, you...what are you doing, why are you so close to me"

Lu Beichen smiled evilly, "Hehe, you are the one sticking to me."

Lin Xi looked down and realized that her leg was now unscrupulously placed on Lu Beichen's stomach, and her whole body was sticking to him like an octopus.

"Uh"