Chapter 66

Lu Beichen on the side also noticed Lin Xi's thin physique and couldn't help frowning. This woman was not too thin at first, but she became thinner after being hospitalized twice.

It seems that he must take good care of her when they go back.

"Lin Xi looks good at everything. It's okay to be fat. Don't worry, Lu Beichen will not despise you."

Xia Chuqing threatened Lu Beichen with her eyes deliberately as she spoke, as if she was saying: 'If you dare to dislike Lin Xi being fat, you will be dead!'

Lu Beichen noticed the look in his grandma's eyes, raised his hand helplessly, as if saying, 'I dare not dislike her!'

Lin Xi also noticed his expression and couldn't help but smile, thinking in her heart, hum, this man was so fierce to others but with Grandma...

Then she replied,"Grandma, listen to me, Men likes a girl with sexy and beautiful appearances. Even if they say that you are better even if you're fat, but in fact in their hearts they still preferred thin women."

"Puff......"

Even Xia Chuqing was attracted by the Lin Xi's appearance, this Lin Xi is really attractive!

And what she said was quite right.

Xia Chuqing also glared at the two men, and said, "That's right, men are duplicity, Lin Xi let's ignore them." She took Lin Xi and walked inside, leaving the two deceived and dumbfounded men.

Lu Beichen "...".

Lu Ke'en "...".

Lu Ke'en and Lu Beichen has been ignored all the time, they were helpless.

But no way, who made the Lu family men to be so attractive and to have a famous loving demon-wife.

After entering the house, Lin Xi was dragged by Xia Chuqing. Xia Chuqing was too excited to see her granddaughter-in-law, so she warmly kept asking Lin Xi.

Lin Xi was a little nervous at first, but seeing Xia Chuqing being so close makes her feel less nervous. She thought that this home was different from her original home.

It always makes people feel particularly warm and comfortable.

But Lu Beichen and Lu Ke'en on the side were dissatisfied.

The two men sat with big eyes and small eyes, even if they wanted to talk Xia Chuqing would stared at them with dagger eyes.

The most uncomfortable was probably Lu Ke'en. The granddaughter-in-law came, but he can't even greet her. His wife would looked at him as if saying:
'If you want to interrupt, you can't, don't make too much trouble!

"Cough~cough" Lu Keen covered his mouth and coughed.

No one cares about him...

Lu Keen coughed louder when no one was paying attention to him.

Xia Chuqing, who was chatting happily on the side, finally noticed something was wrong, stared at Lu Keen, she said while frowning, "Lao Lu, why are you coughing so loud?"

Lin Xi also took a look at Lu Ke'en, only to realize that Lu Beichen and him are really too similar.

Although Lu Ke'en had long handed over all the business to the two brothers of the Lu family, the one in front of her was once a shocking figure in the market.

Even though he has been retired for many years, there's still a hint of cleverness and sharpness in his eyes, those eyes were too similar to Lu Beichen!

Lu Keen's face flushed when everyone looked at him, he took out the red envelope from his hand and handed it to Lin Xi, and he said "Well, this is a meeting gift for you, take it."

Lin Xi hurriedly received it and with a smile called "Grandpa"

And Xia Chuqing on the side finally noticed what was going on with this old man.

Oh, it turns out that she forgot to introduce her old man to her granddaughter-in-law.