Chapter 40

Mu Mo have been in the entertainment industry for three years, and have her own fan group.

At this time, Mu Mo walked in surrounded by the crowd, wearing a white dress, heh, it really resembled her white lotus appearance. The recent marriage between her and the Yin family also added to her popularity and gained a few more fans.

"What's going on, how can Mu Mo come here?"Lin Xi questioned.

"Lin Xi, don't you know it, Mu Mo will play the role as Sujin in this TV series."

Yang Yichen responded. She, who has always liked gossip, had already inquired out the roles of everyone in the crew.

"She'll play Sujin!?"

"Yeah! But I don't like her, base on her look I think she's an arrogant person. But on the contrary, she matches well with Su Jin's character, but the two of you don't seem to have any rivalries."

"You don't know her, how can you know that she matches well with Su Jin's character?"

"I just know it, I don't like the appearance of the white lotus flower."

Lin Xi smiled without saying a word, squinted her eyes and took a deep look.

Mu Mo was also taken aback when she saw Lin Xi, how could she be here?

After that banquet, Mu Mo sent someone to check Lin Xi's identity and found that she was the daughter of the Lin family and Lu Beichen's well-known wife. She remembered the interaction between the two at the banquet, Lu Beichen should care about Lin Xi.

But the strange thing is that before marrying Lu Beichen, Lin Xi was famous for being arrogant and domineering. She wore non-mainstream clothes in the countryside all day, and people couldn't help but laugh and make fun at her.

But after marrying Lu Beichen, she became more and more beautiful every day, and also more witty.

But why did she appear on the crew? Before joining the crew, she heard that there was a newcomer who came for the interview, who was gorgeous and witty, could it be her?

When she think about the party that day, she was robbed of the limelight, and she couldn't help getting angry, but she didn't show it.

As soon as Mu Mo arrived on the crew, she attracted a lot of compliments from small artists.

The engagement of the two was previously announced by Mu and Yin family.

So almost everyone now knows that Mu Mo is the future young lady of the Yin family, the heir of the Mu family, and the second female lead of the show. Although was not the heroine, she was praised more by everyone than the heroine.

Mu Mo also enjoyed everyone's compliments, and felt like she was the leading lady. Thinking of this, she was even more grateful that she pushed Mu Feifei off the building, if Mu Feifei was here she will not receive any complements from others.

The heroine of this play is also a newcomer just like Lin Xi. Everyone is discussing what this newcomer can do. She hasn't acted in any drama, but she was directly appointed as the Female Lead.

Mu Mo despised her too. She had previously discussed with the director in private that she wanted to act as the female lead, but the director was rejected because the TV series she had always played were villains. No matter how much power she used, it was useless, She could only act as Su Jin.

On the other side...

"Lin Xi, what is the identity of this female Lead? I heard that she is also a newcomer."

"I don't know, don't mind with other people's business, we just need to take care and focused to ourselves"

Lin Xi is unwilling to care about other people's business, don't ask about things that shouldn't asked, don't care about things that shouldn't be, this is the survival experience that she has summed up as the eldest daughter and heir of the Mu Family for more than ten years, and of course this also applies in the entertainment circle.

The most important thing is that she hasn't even finished her own revenge now, so she has no time to care about irrelevant things.