Chapter 3

Lu Beichen couldn't help frowning, he looked at her sharply, he was mocked and scolded by a woman for the first time in his life, and he was scolded for being blunt and no talent in bed at all.

It's ridiculously insulting!

but

How does this woman suddenly changed,

Her appearance has not changed at all, she was still wearing hideous ugly makeup, but right now her eyes exuded a temperament of reluctance and pride.

This was so different from a few days ago!

Obviously, when he saw her before the wedding, she was humble to the bone, and you can easily notice the greed in her eyes.

Those eyes are disgusting to look at, the more humble she was the more disgusted he felt.

Her face was not ugly, but always wears thick ugly makeup, like a prostitute temptress.

What Lu Beichen hates most was the kind of woman with thick foundation.

However, now that face, it inexplicably makes people feel close,

Seeing the little teardrops in her eyes because of her anger and grievances, he actually felt sultry~

And don't know why right now he wanted to comfort her.
He suddenly felt so hot...

SH*T!

He actually reacted because of her, it must be that the effect of the medicine has not yet passed.

Damn!

Lu Beichen glared at Lin Xi fiercely, then ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

...

Lin Xi sat on the bed and watched Lu Beichen enter the bathroom. It took a while before she realized what's with him...

After wiping a few tears on her cheeks, she vigorously patted her chest.

Fortunately, she had also attended some events before, and had seen large and small occasions, and could barely handle this terrible man.

Although she had seen many famous brothers when attending events before, either they were in good shape and look quiet good...tsk, but at first glance they were a typical white chicken with a white face. Only a spoiled young masters.

No one has ever been so handsome, looks so stunning, and has such a perfect body than Lu Beichen. With just the right muscles, people can't help but take a few more glances on him, but the aura he exudes was so terrible and so gloomy or let's just say that he has a bad temperament. Like he was envelope with coldness.

Lin Xi reluctantly got up, endured the pain of her body and walked to the large mirror.

As she walked, she whispered: "Dead man, stinky man, it hurts so much!"

After looking in the mirror, Lin Xi almost vomited blood.

Damn it! So ugly!

Although she was mentally prepared to know that she would be ugly, she still did not expect to be so ugly!

Lin Xi gave a sad cry and hurried to another bathroom to wash her face. She didn't dare to go to Lu Beichen's bathroom. Thinking of his terrifying face, she almost couldn't breathe.

She washed herself up. Looking at that beautiful face without make-up she smiled. Not bad, not bad. She just painted her lips with faint lip gloss then spread her hair out randomly, she thought she was much more beautiful now.

She checked the closet and decided to change her clothes, because she wanted to find out where and in what era she was, so she could prepare for her revenge.

So, she went to the closet to check through the clothes, opened the closet, and then...!

What kind of taste is the original owner have?

A pink lace dress, or a see-through dress of amazing scale, and then a dress studded with green leaves or diamonds,

The taste of the original owner was really...

Lin Xi really couldn't bear it. She rolled her eyes and went to Lu Beichen's closet to find a piece of his white shirt and put it on...