Chapter 59: Are You Going to Let Her Go

She expressionlessly look at Lu Beichen's handsome face.

Lin Xi knew that what had happened to Ye Xiaomeng was definitely not accidental, either he planned it or he condoned it.

Anyway, he can locked them separately,

There are so many empty jail here in Lu underground prison, but instead he let Ye Xiaomeng and those punks locked up together in the same jail.

Although, she felt that this method was a bit cruel for a girl, but when she thought of what Ye Xiaomeng did to her that day, she no longer sympathized her.

On the contrary, she felt a bit of happiness and contentment.

Lin Xi knew that she herself was not a good person. She knew that the very first time she started planning her revenge, she was not a good person. The time when she opened her eyes again from the hell's gate she knew she was not the Mu Feifei from before. This time she will not be soft hearted. This time she'll harden her heart.

She gratefully glanced at the man standing like a king beside her.

...

The few gangsters also saw Lin Xi and Lu Beichen.

As if they saw the hope of survival,

They didn't mind being hungry for a few days, the most important thing was to live.

They're imprisoned for three whole days and stayed there with fear lingering in their hearts.

When they learned that they had offended Lu Beichen, they felt every corner of the room death awaits as if their heads would fall off their heads anytime.

Right now, all of them cowardly trembled as if the person who ruthlessly teared Lin Xi's clothes that day was not them.

All of them kneeled in front of Lu Beichen and Lin Xi like a scared dog, begging for mercy.

"Let us go, we have eyes but failed to recognize Mount Tai, please spare us."

"Yeah, it was all this woman's plan. If you want to kill her, please kill her and let us go." The gangsters pointed at Ye Xiaomeng as if they had found some scapegoat.

Ye Xiaomeng lay on the ground and stared at them fiercely.

When they heard that they could get a huge some of money, all of them nodded and bowed at her.

Now something like this happened, they pushed everything on her.

She was exhausted, although she want to refute but she can't make a sound and unable to move.

Lu Beichen and Lin Xi just stood there, condescendingly watching them fight each other.

Looking at Lin Xi and Lu Beichen quietly standing there.

Those Gangsters hurriedly perform to please the two of them.

They run in front of Ye Xiaomeng, violently pulled Ye Xiaomeng's messy hair, and slap her face.

"Bitch, it's your fault."

"Kill her so that she'll never harm people again."

In a few moments, Ye Xiaomeng's face was red and swollen, a lot of blood oozes from the corners of her mouth, her hair was almost gone and her scalp was aching.

They kicked her violently and rolled on the dirty ground a few times, they didn't stop even if Ye Xiaomeng's body was covered with blood.

With a "Stop", everyone's movements freezed in the air.

Lin Xi couldn't bear to see them continue,

Although Ye Xiaomeng is quite hateful,

But looking at her now as if she's already dead, she can't even kill a chicken at this moment.

Lu Beichen puzzledly look at her, and asked, "Are you going to let her go?"

"Of course not," Lin Xi replied, "but I can't stand seeing  her being bullied by these men."

Lin Xi turned her head to face Ye Xiaomeng,

"Ye Xiaomeng, we met again" Lin Xi said coldly.

Her cold appearance was like a Queen, in contrast to Ye Xiaomeng's disheveled appearance at this moment.

Ye Xiaomeng crazily curse Lin Xi, with her hoarse and mosquito-like voice, making people unable to hear what she was talking about.