Chapter 69

Xia Chuqing's lips arced into a smile, seeing how the two young couple acted. Her heart was overwhelmed from happiness!

Before, she was worried that her incomprehensible grandson would ignore Lin Xi and delay her precious great-grandchild.

Now that the young couple get along so well, she cant help but say:

"When are you planning to have children?"

The sudden unexpected question made two of them stunned.

When Xia Chuqing finished speaking, she looked at Lin Xi's flat abdomen.

Don't blame this old woman for being too anxious. She was already in her 60s, and her friends great-grandchildren can now walked on their own and run on the ground. How about her, can she not worry?

Her friends shows off with her every day.

Now that her grandson finally married, she hopes that her grandson will give her a little Beichen or little Xixi very soon. How can she not feel excited.

Lu Keen on the side could not help rolling his eyes when he heard such a straightforward words from his wife.

"Why are you asking  straightforwardly... you're scaring Xin'er." Lu Keen glared at his talkative wife, then turned to Lin Xi, and said with a smile, "Well, does Lin Xi have it now?"

Lin Xi "...".

Lu Beichen "...".

Does this make a difference?

Xia Chuqing on the side looked at him, an old man who couldn't speak, he even scolded her. Look at what he said. Can't he see that his grandson and granddaughter-in-law blushing shyly.

Xia Chuqing was afraid that Lin Xi would be too shy, so she quickly explained, "You two don't need to be anxious, work hard slowly, we're not in a hurry."

Although Xia Chuqing said that she was not in a hurry, in fact, the expressions written on her eager face clearly says 'Please give me a great-grandson soon'.

Lin Xi thought to herself, what is this all about?

Besides, who wants to have children with Lu Beichen, it was a problem for the two of them to stay together peacefully. She will burn incense and worship Buddha if they doesn't argue.

What's more, giving birth!

She lowered her head and secretly cast a look at Lu Beichen.

Seeing that Lu Beichen was sitting there solemnly, he acted calmly and his face was not red "Grandpa, grandma, don't worry, we are working hard for that".

Fuck...

Lin Xi choke and almost spit out the rice she was chewing just now.

How could this man be so shameless, he casually spoke a lie without blinking, as if what he said was only a fact.

and also,

Who wants to work hard with him, he was really shameless.

But she can't express it out loud,

She could only lower her head.

Thinking of this, Lu Beichen was really a professional pretender, keep pretending, keep pretending!

Xia Chuqing was satisfied when she heard what Lu Beichen said.

Watching Lin Xi's face turned red and redder, she quickly said: "Okay, okay, we'll not disturb you again in the future for the meantime, you can continue working hard." While talking, she glanced at the two people ambiguously.

Working hard!

Ten thousand shame drifted past Lin Xi's heart.

And Lu Beichen's gaze also looked at her flat belly uncontrollably.

He can't help but think,

He and Lin Xi's children should be very beautiful!

Lin Xi's small face was delicate and he was also handsome.

Their future baby should be very beautiful!

He asked himself, if the two of them really had children in the future, would he like boys or girls?

He seem to like it all!

As soon as Lin Xi raised her head, she saw Lu Beichen's humorous expression, as if she was already pregnant.

No, no, she cant stand it anymore, she will explode if she stays here any longer.

She quickly find an excuse and said, "Um, grandpa, grandma, I'm full, I'll take a walk for a while."

Before she could finished speaking, Lin Xi ran away in a hurry.