Chapter 57

After a few days, Lin Xi was discharged from the hospital.

Originally, Lin Xi's body didn't suffer much injury, just one day of hospitalization was enough,

If it had not been for Lu Beichen's concern about the area where her head was injured, and forcing her to be hospitalized for observation for two more days, she would have been discharged a long time ago.

The main thing is,

She hasn't forgotten how Ye Xiaomeng tortured her that time,

She has not forgotten how those little punks tore her clothes mercilessly.

If Lu Beichen did not show up,

Then she...

Maybe she would be ruined,

She said that if she can go out alive, she will definitely make Ye Xiaomeng suffer thousands of times more than her.

Ye Xiaomeng gave her a chance...

She was not a living bodhisattva, and would not tolerate others who hurt her.

Lu Beichen also knew that Lin Xi was so anxious to leave the hospital.

And even if Lin Xi was soft-hearted and let them go, he would not.

They dared to touch his woman without caring who he was, Lu Beichen.

So after being discharged from the hospital, the two of them came to the underground prison of Lujia.

...

A few days ago the day when Lin Xi was Kidnapped,

Ye Xiaomeng was admiring Lin Xi's painful cry and helpless appearance, watching those disgusting men tearing her clothes, her heart was overwhelmed.

She was delighted by watching Lin Xi's pathetic situation, she can't wait to destroy her. It's a pity no one will save her.

But while enjoying the view someone barged in. She didn't know what evil magic or potion Lin Xi used to let the famous Lu Beichen come to rescue her.

Although she has never been in contact with Lu Beichen, she has always seen this person on the news.

Even though he was a tyrant, he was rich and handsome. So many girls wanted to covet and seduce him to be their man, this national husband was every woman's dream.

So afterwards, she was even more sure that it was Lu Beichen who came to rescue Lin Xi that day.

She heard the outside rumors,

Lu Beichen was known for being ruthless and unscrupulous in everything, he was feared by all.

Within a few seconds those disgusting gangsters harassing Lin Xi were thrown without mercy by the men in black Lu Beichen brought, and there was no way for them to fight back.

Shocked by the sudden turn of event she instinctively wanted to escape, but found that she was surrounded by rows of scary men pointing up their guns towards her.

She was pushed ruthlessly by one of the men and taken to a dark basement.

Seeing the cold surroundings, she was too scared.

She can obviously feel the coldness around her.

The main thing was ...

For the three consecutive days... She has not drunk any water or eaten something.

Being trapped in a small prison with those disgusting men, she's very scared. There's also no toilet,

She felt filthy.

She knew that Lu Beichen deliberately put them here and wait for their death.

Her whole person was too exhausted.

Moreover, she was locked with those gangsters.

It happened that she was the only one who was tied by a rope, and none of those little gangsters were tied up.

Obviously they want to take this opportunity to ruin her.

At the beginning, they were a little sane, she tried to coax them with words, saying that she would give them a lot of money after they left.

But those disgusting gangsters didn't believe her,

Later, they treated her as an object of entertainment to relieved themselves.