Chapter 45: The Directors Valued Her

"You are Lin Xi, the interview that day was really amazing," said the director of Sansheng III

Lin Xi was embarrassed by the director all of a sudden. She touched her head awkwardly and said, "Director, stop complimenting me. If you praise me, my face will turn red. That day... I was so nervous that I couldn't speak. I didn't expect that I was so lucky to be selected."

Looking at her humble and unpretentious look, the director felt that he had choose the right person. He smiled and said, "We also think that your acting skills were pretty good. I think you're  also very suitable for the role of Shaoxin, so we make an exception and allowed you to participate in this series, but the most important thing in acting is acting, You have to practice more and keep working hard."

The director also values Lin Xi very much. After all, there are only few girls like Lin Xi who look amazing but not scheming.

Lin Xi nodded hurriedly, knowing that the director was encouraging her, she said: "The director can rest assured, I will work hard."

Her ignorant and cute look also caused the whole crew to burst into laughter.

Mu Mo saw that the director of the crew took the initiative to talk to Lin Xi, and was even more jealous. She just tried hard to get close to the director. The director  talk to her because she was a Young Miss of Mu and Yin family's future Young Madame.

But when Lin Xi came, the two of them chatted so happily and she was being neglected. What magic power does this Lin Xi have?

"Miss Lin, we meet again" Mu Mo greeted Lin Xi with a humble face.

"Haha, hello" Lin Xi was unwilling to talk with her, she just casually greeted her, then turned to continue chatting with Su Wan'er and the Director.

When the director saw the two people greeting each other, he also asked "Do you know each other?"

As soon as Mu Mo was about to speak, she heard Lin Xi faintly say "I don't know her", and then continue chatting with Su Wan'er again.

The attitude of the two people is too obvious, so that everyone at the table feels that this newcomer Lin Xi doesn't like Mu Mo, but it seems that Mu Mo doesn't dare to offend Lin Xi, thinking that the identity of Lin Xi is still certain.

Mu Mo's her face turned pale, she was angry by Lin Xi ignoring her but because the director was here, she couldn't say anything, Lin Xi didn't even give her face and turned to continue talking to Su Wan'er shamelessly.

"Sister Wan'er, I'm really sorry today. I didn't expect those little actors to compare the two of us. Don't be too angry."

Lin Xi couldn't help rolling her eyes, Huh this Mu Mo really wants to pretend to be a white lotus. If it weren't for her, Wan'er wouldn't be bullied by those little actors.

Su Wan'er didn't know why Lin Xi hate Mu Mo, But she also didn't like Mu Mo, so she was reluctant to talk to her and give her face. She remembered what had happened this morning, so she purposely ignored Mu Mo like Lin Xi did. But who knows that Mu Mo would initiate to talk to her, not just to talk but seems like ridiculing.

Su Wan'er is not as eloquent as Lin Xi, even though she didn't like to speak but she had no choice but only to smile and say "It's okay, I'm not angry, it has nothing to do with you."

Lin Xi continued, as if she did not feel the alienation of Su Wan'er, "Yes, don't be angry Wan'er, I'm also afraid that this would affect our work and our sisterhood with other crews."

"No, not angry"

Su Wan'er was unwilling to continue talking with Mu Mo, but was embarrassed to refuse, so she could only silently ask Lin Xi with her eyes.

Lin Xi also understood her meaning, saying that she was going to the toilet, and let Su Wan'er accompany her. Su Wan'er immediately ran to the toilet with Lin Xi happily, as if Mu Mo was some terrible demon.