Chapter 8

🌱

Lin Xi glared at Liu Jiamin who was gloating, and she couldn't help to nauseate when she looked at that proud disgusting face.

Thinking that when Lin Xi was in the Lin family a few years ago, this woman always bullied her.

But the original owner was too stupid, Liu Jiamin dug a hole for her, and she jumped in obediently.

She was really stupid.

But now, huh!

She's not easy to bully!

Just as Lin Xi was about to refute, he only heard a sigh at the door. Lin Xi didn't have to look back to know that it was Lu Beichen.

Lin Xi didn't expect him to come so quickly,

But she thought, it's really time for him to arrive!

With that, Lin Xi turned around and ran towards Lu Beichen.

Lu Beichen was once again amazed by her beauty. She wore a white long dress today, like a fairy from the sky, seducing people all the time, like a walking "aphrodisiac".

At this time, Lin Xi had already ran to his side, lovingly holding Lu Beichen's arm.

She coquettishly said: "Husband, why are you here? I have been waiting for you for a long time. Just now aunt said that we were not polite and visited late!"

Then she rushed to Lu Beichen, what's up, what's up with her cute big eyes.

Lu Beichen just came in from outside the door, he naturally heard the quarrel inside, how could he not understand what Lin Xi meant.

He smiled, husband huh?

Who allowed her to call him like that!?

However, calling him like this is much better than Lu Beichen.

"Oh? Father-in-law and mother-in-law we're sorry, Lin Xi worked hard last night, so she wake up late, father-in-law and mother-in-law shouldn't mind it!"

...

Who worked hard! This ambiguous word is really awkward.

This sound ambiguous in the ears of Lin family. It seems that the two young husbands and wives "have a good life".

And when Lu Beichen spoke to them directly with this explanation, Lin Jianguo was really frightened.

Although the Lin family was said to be a good family, compared with the Lu family they are far behind.

Thinking of this, he even glared at Liu Jiamin next to him. This woman can do nothing but cause trouble for him.

"Cough... It's not too late, how can it be late?" Lin Jianguo said with a hurried smile, "Mr. Lu is able to come, and he has given the Lin family enough face, why would he be afraid of being late?"

"It's okay, father-in-law, I am your son-in-law, and I should apologize to you."

"No, no, Mr. Lu is polite. It would be great if Mr. Lu can come, really."

He doesn't dare to call Lu Beichen son-in-law directly, after all, he is Lu Beichen...

He is a famous person in the whole country of Z!

Lin Xi watched Lin Jianguo's changes and couldn't help but sneer.

Haha, does her new father wanted to hold his husband's thighs?

Look at the scared Liu Jiamin on the side who is pale and dare not say a word. I feel so happy!

But Lu Beichen is really amazing, his father is so humble in front of him...

When he goes back, he must check who this husband is.

It's good to have a husband. Its not bad to take him out and scared her enemies.

The two families chatted together, and Lin Xi was ready to go home after a while, staying here listening to his fathers flattery towards Lu Beichen and the woman's nasty face, she wanted to go back immediately.

As soon as they got into the car, an unknown little woman was pressed by Lu Beichen on the back seat of the car...