Chapter 43: If only she doesn't have a Pretty Face

After the three people introduced themselves, they quickly became very comfortable with each other.

On the other side...

Ye Xiaomeng also witnessed the scene just now. She was envious by Lin Xi's bravery, she seemed to be an invincible queen. Lin Xi became the focus of the audience, and she was even more jealous, thinking about this... this dead girl, when did she become so eye-catching.

Ye Xiaomeng gritted her teeth, jealousy was evident on her face, her lips is about to bleed, but she still didn't know.

After that turmoil, Mu Mo was also frustrated. She still resisted pretending to be nonchalant and generous, but she couldn't help it anymore when there was no one around her. Mu Mo's hideous look was really like a clown now.

Two newcomers who have never seen the world dare to climb on top of her head, but one has not yet figured out what power behind her, and the other was the Young Madame of the Lu family who she can't afford to offend.

She thought, if those two people really get together, what good fruit will there be in the future?

The most hateful thing is that Lin Xi, twice in a row, she easily kicked her out of the limelight. Moreover, looking at Lin Xi, Mu Mo always felt that her every move was very familiar, just like someone around her before, but she can't remember who it is. Mu Mo can clearly feel the deep hostility in Lin Xi's eyes.

Mu Mo was thinking about how to deal with Lin Xi and the others, but then she happened to see Ye Xiaomeng's undisguised jealous face, deep calculation flashed in her eyes, and she smiled triumphantly.

"Hello, you are Ye Xiaomeng, right?" Mu Mo stepped forward and said proactively. There was also a hint of calculation in her eyes, but Ye Xiaomeng, who was immersed in jealousy, did not notice it.

Ye Xiaomeng was also surprised when she saw Mu Mo talk to her, "Sister Momo, hello, I am Ye Xiaomeng"

Mu Mo said, "Do you know Lin Xi?"

It's Lin Xi again. Why is everyone paying attention to Lin Xi? Her role in this TV series is obviously more important than Lin Xi's. Why is that country girl getting such attention? Thinking of this, Ye Xiaomeng has deepened her haye for Lin Xi.

Mu Mo saw the jealousy in Ye Xiaomengs eyes, and stepped forward and said, "Don't get me wrong, I just think that Lin Xi...the person seems to be not very good, too arrogant, and not half as good as you. I don't know how she joined the crew."

Ye Xiaomeng was also overjoyed when Mu Mo said so, and hurriedly said, "Yes, yes, I don't know how that Lin Xi joined the crew, is it just that she has a wicked face, just hooked up with people"

Mu Mo pretended to sigh helplessly, "Well, who made her have a beautiful face, if she didn't have that beautiful face, it would be fine."

Mu Mo pretended to say it unintentionally, but listening to it Ye Xiaomeng's ears moved, she seemed to have caught some important idea how to deal with Lin Xi.

Yes, Lin Xi was able to join the crew because of her beautiful face. Yes, if Lin Xi didn't have that beautiful face, she would not be able to steal the limelight away from her.

Ye Xiaomeng lowered her head and muttered to herself, completely unaware of the calculation that flashed past Mu Mo's eyes.

And when Mu Mo saw Ye Xiaomeng's expression, she knew that her treacherous trick had succeeded. Naturally, with Lu Beichen backing Lin Xi up, Mu Mo did not dare to offend her face-to-face, but there would always be someone who was not afraid of death and was willing to do things for her. No matter what happened, she will not involved herself, she'll just flick her fingers, then boom someone will do it for her.