Chapter 30

"Lin Xi, how is it? Do you think you'll get a role? How's the result?"

"I don't know, anyway, I just tried, no need to worry about it."

"Don't worry, you are so beautiful, you can definitely get a role."

"Forget it, I don't know anything about acting. So, it is normal for me not to be selected."

Lin Xi really didn't expect too much from it. Those directors let her leave without asking her a few questions. Ahem, it's probably over.

Before Yang Yichen could speak, she heard a harsh voice coming from behind them.

"Huh, you think everyone can be an actor whenever they want? And do you think you can seduce people by getting a beautiful face through plastic surgery? The directors of Tianyu is not an ordinary director. You think you can get a role just by seducing them on your bed? Huh, really shameless." Ye Xiaomeng shouted at them.

As soon as Lin Xi turned her head, she saw Ye Xiaomeng's face with heavy makeup, oh, she came for an interview too. Huh, do this bish think that she can bully her.

Sorry, she is not the soft eggplant that can easily be bullied by others, he he.

Yang Yichen got angry as soon as she heard Ye Xiaomeng's harsh word. This Ye Xiaomeng is really a witch. "Hey, Ye Xiaomeng, are you referring to your self huh?"

"Look at your thick face, you are slandering Lin Xi because you're jealous that you are not as pretty as her. oh~ yes, after all, someone as ugly as you heh... I'm afraid you won't be able to climb in the Entertainment circle."

"You..., huh, she must have done a plastic surgery, otherwise why did her face changed so suddenly."

"Huh and also, she's a famous country bumpkin, and an illegitimate daughter!" Ye Xiaomeng added.

Ye Xiaomeng said this very loudly and it suddenly attracted the attention of many people.

Those who had just been jealous of Lin Xi's beauty heard that Lin Xi turned out to be an illegitimate daughter, they spoke unscrupulously towards her and they were even more proud to splash dirty water on her.

"It turns out that she is an illegitimate daughter? No wonder she has such a look of a vixen. At first glance, you'll know that she is not an innocent woman. Maybe she is also a mistress just like her mother."

"That's right, that vixen face of her, maybe she slept with so many men already, and she's just pretending to be pure."

"Yes, maybe she wants to used her face to seduce the directors to get a role, really shameless..."

Everyone ridiculed her. Their voice was not loud, but it still happened to reach Lin Xi's ears.

Yang Yichen was about to explode when she heard other people's discussions. Why are these people so evil! They didn't know anything but they just casually gossiped about Lin Xin. Ah, ah, she's so angry, she was about to confront and attack them, but was stopped by Lin Xi.

"Oh, which one of your eyes saw me seducing others?"

Everyone was discussing but they heard an indifferent voice with sarcasm.

"Also, you mean that girls who are more beautiful than you undergone plastic surgery? Doesn't that mean that all the girls in the audience also undergone plastic surgery?" Lin Xi said to Ye Xiaomeng tactfully.
Lin Xi curled her lips, she looked like a queen. The words spoken also surprised those present.

"You... Lin Xi, why do you misunderstand what I mean? I obviously don't think so, you..."

Ye Xiaomeng was so annoyed that she couldn't speak, thinking in her heart, When did Lin Xi becomes so sharp, a single sentence will bring people into the pit.