Chapter 36

Lin Xi was startled, the phone accidentally fell off the bed

She hurried to pick up her phone, but Lu Beichen didn't give her a chance.

Lu Beichen jumped directly onto the bed and press Lin Xi's.

This ambiguous posture...

Puff...Puff...it's over, her heart is about to jump out.

After a while, Lin Xi realized that she was lost because of this evil spirit again.

"Hey hey hey, Lu Beichen, what are you doing, don't forget, we signed an agreement, you are not allowed to touch me within a month."

When Lu Beichen saw Lin Xi affected by him, he was in a good mood, and he didn't care about her refusal. He curled his lips and said,

"Who said I'm going to touch you, I just want to sleep"

"Sleep? Then you sleep on the sofa" Lin Xi pointed to the sofa.

"Why are you so cruel? I'm obviously sick, and you still want me sleep on the sofa. Woman do you have any conscience?"

"Then... Alright, you sleep in bed tonight, and I'll sleep on the sofa"

"No, sleep here with me..."

"Why, I rarely sleep on the sofa?"

"No, I'm still feeling uncomfortable. What if my rashes came back?"

"you"

Looking at Lu Beichen's fresh look, Lin Xi think that he was fine at all. She felt that he was in good spirit and want to tease her again.

Lin Xi gritted her teeth and looked at him. She looked like she wanted to eat Lu Beichen.

Lu Beichen curled his lips, she looks like a little hedgehog, very cute.

"Ok, if you want to sleep on the sofa, you can..." He deliberately stretched out his voice and said. The magnetic voice was full of fatal temptation at this time, and that enchanting face teasingly approach Lin Xi...

Lin Xi can't breathe,

"W-what?"

"You have to help me bath."

Nani! Lin Xi's mouth was opened into an O shape.

Help him take a bath, impossible!

"Smelly shameless, who want to bath you?"

Lin Xi raised her foot and kicked Lu Beichen, but she didn't expect Lu Beichen to be faster, he grabbed Lin Xi's little foot.

Lin Xi has no choice but to pull her feet back.

Because Lin Xi was wearing a nightdress and one foot was pulled by Lu Beichen, the white little girl was exposed as if there was nothing. This ambiguous posture was really... ashamed Lin Xi blushed.

At this time, Lu Beichen also noticed Lin Xi's upper thigh. Although he could only vividly see the underneath, the looming phenomenon turned him on. With the tender white and long legs, it was even more fatal.

He can't help but tighten his throat, and his body feels hot,

Lin Xi naturally noticed the look in Lu Beichen's eyes, and saw him staring at her legs...

"Smelly rascal, what are you looking at?"

Lin Xi took advantage of Lu Beichen being absent minded and kick him hard.

Lu Beichen almost fell to the side,

This woman actually dared to  kick him again,

Lu Beichen restraint himself and his voice became hoarse. "If you don't want to help me take a bath, then sleep beside me."

"Lu Beichen, you bully people."

"You are right, I just bullied you."

"..."

Lu Beichen smiled evilly, turned around and went to the bathroom to take a bath. A very long cold bath,

Lin Xi was lying on the bed, listening to the sound of the running water inside the bathroom, and couldn't help but curl her lips. He could take a bath himself, but he still asked her to help him. This man is really a rascal.