Chapter 49: Stay By Her Side

Lu Beichen raised his head and opened his sleepy eyes slightly, his face was obviously haggard, and his clothes were already wrinkled. They were the clothes he wore yesterday. He obviously didn't leave and sleep all night.

This man has always liked to be clean, but now he is wearing dirty clothes because of her, and seeing him look slightly haggard, her heart is full of touch and distress.

Last night, after Lu Beichen sent Lin Xi to the hospital, he asked the doctor to do a physical examination on her.

Lin Xis body is full of large and small strangle marks, which should be due to the rope tied to her body. She also suffered a bruise on the back of her head, so she lay in bed and remained unconscious for a few hours.

Although the doctor said that there is no big problem, she just stays in a coma because she is too frightened and tired, but he is still uneasy and stayed beside her.

Xiang Yi at the side really couldn't stand it anymore, so he asked Lu Beichen to go back and rest first.

However, as soon as he was about to leave, Lin Xi would always moved and mutter something, and he could only stay with her and accompany her.

He end up staying all night.

He didn't fall asleep until just now.

When he woke up, he saw that she was already awake, and couldnt help asking nervously, "Whats wrong, are you uncomfortable?"

Lin Xi lick her lips and said, "I'm not uncomfortable, I'm fine, I am just a bit thirsty."

Lu Beichen hurriedly get some water.

"Come on, I'll feed you"

"No, I'll do it myself"

Although she was still a little weak when she woke up, she could still drink water.

Lu Beichen didn't allowed her, "No, if you drink by yourself, you might be also injured."

Lin Xi looked at him amusedly, "Am I that stupid?"

But Lu Beichen ignored her and forced her to drink.

"Hot" Lin Xi gave him a helpless look, how could he let her drink hot water like this?

"I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention just now." Then he took another spoonful of water, put it in his mouth and blew it up gently, until it was confirmed that the water in the spoon was mild, then Lin Xi drank it.

Lin Xi stared at Lu Beichen like this,

After a while, a bowl of water was gone

"Do you still want to drink?" Lu Beichen asked with concern.

"No, by the way, how is that Ye Xiaomeng?"

"Everyone was controlled by me last night, and now they are all locked in the Lu underground prison. Don't think about it. You can do whatever you want to them when you got better."

Lu Beichen saw that the girl who was originally lively and energetic was now lying weakly on the hospital bed.

He couldn't imagine that if his people arrived late, the consequences would be unthinkable. Thinking of this, there was a trace of cruelty in his eyes.

Lin Xi also noticed the murderous aura that flashed in his eyes, but she would not sympathize with Ye Xiaomeng. She was on the verge of life and death several times, so that she thoroughly understood that in this world, being kind to others is being cruel to herself.

If she doesn't kill Ye Xiaomeng now, Ye Xiaomeng will definitely come back and kill her one day.

She will not take the initiative to persecute others, but, sorry, if someone provokes her, she will not let them get away with it

Ye Xiaomeng...

Mu Mo...

She will never let them go unpunished.

However, when she thought of yesterday's scene, she couldn't help being afraid, thinking in her heart, if she was really got rape by that man yesterday...what would happen to her?

Lin Xi couldn't help asking, "If... I mean if, yesterday I was ruined"

Before she finished speaking, she was interrupted by Lu Beichen, "No, I will never let that happen."

"..."