Chapter 62: Ugly Daughter In Law

When they left, Lu Beichen handed all those people over to Xiang Yi.

Lin Xi had been out for too long, and she was a little tired, so she wanted to go back home and rest for a while.

But,

Lu Beichen received a call from someone.

It was from the old house of the Lu family, saying that it was for Lu Beichen and Lin Xi to go back and attend a family gathering.

"Let's go, I'll take you to buy clothes" Lu Beichen stared at Lin Xi and said with a smile, his fingers habitually touched Lin Xi's soft hair.

Those slender fingertips touched her silky soft hair. The slightly cold wind blew  with the mixed of her shampoo fragrance. It was refreshing and intoxicating.

He didn't understand, it was obvious that the two of them used the same shampoo brand, but the scent on her body was so unique and addictive.

"Why do you have to buy more clothes... What for? I have a lot of clothes at home." Lin Xi asked in confusion.

There are already a lot of clothes at home. The servants changed the wardrobe every month. They are all the latest brands, all of which are made by some famous designers, and each pieces cost a lot.

In addition, she has a lot of clothes that has been thrown away before she can wear them.

Also, when she was still in the Mu family, she has always maintained that even if she has money, she can't just waste valuable things, so she felt distressed looking at those discarded clothes.

"Someone called from Lu's ancestral home and they said we have to go back."

"..."

Damn it!

She has been busy with vengeance these days, she almost forgot, she's now married to Lu Beichen, but she has not officially met Lu Beichen's family.

She couldn't help but feel nervous,

The feeling of an ugly wife seeing her in-laws!

She's worried,

Will the Lu's accept her or like her?

However, no, she didn't like Lu Beichen, they're just husband and wife in name. So, she need not to worry.

Yes, that's it, she's not nervous, not nervous, Lin Xi secretly cheered herself up in her heart, thinking that the Lu's hadn't seen Lin Xi in person until now, and she was not afraid of what Lu Beichen's parents would do and think about her.

However, it seemed that the more she comforted herself, the more nervous she became.

"Um...b-back, what do you usually do when you return to the old house? Do we have to prepare something?" Lin Xi said nervously.

Lu Beichen curled his lips and smiled evilly, move little bit closer to Lin Xi, his warm breath fell on her face, making her trembled.

Lin Xi couldn't stand his approached. Looking at his unique eyes, she was like a lamb in disaster, ready to be eaten at any time.

Lin Xi patted her chest nervously, and kept stepping back under Lu Beichen's suppression, thinking in her heart, Lu Beichen always like to tease her.

Now, she can't even speak properly!

Lin Xi kept moving backward, seeing that she was trapped and nowhere to go, she said, "Hey, Lu Beichen, can't you be more serious? Why the Lu's wanted us to go there?"

Lu Beichen was amused by her nervous self, he happily smirked at her and wanted to tease her more.

Slowly opening lips, his magnetic voice makes people fascinated, but the words spoken are very flat.

"Of course the Lu's wanted to see my ugly wife, why~ are you nervous?"

As Lu Beichen was talking, he deliberately stayed close to Lin Xi's blushing face, and his hot breath hit her sensitive ears.

"..."