Chapter 1

•─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────•

I am not the kind of woman who believes in true love, but I will only love one person in this lifetime. -Anonymous

•─•~❉᯽❉~•─•

After Mu Feifei had awakened, she felt a pain in her lower body, and a vivid memory that did not belong to her came, causing her head to hurt from the memories she just received.

This body did not belong to her. She was reborn!

She was originally the daughter of the Mu Family and the heir of the Mu Family Group, but she was framed by her half-sister Mu Mo and fell from the 18th floor. She thought her life was over, but she did not expect herself to be reborn!

but

'what is this?'

Where does the pain below come from?

The original owner was Lin Xi, 17 years old, the illegitimate daughter of the Lin Group's President. Although she was an illegitimate daughter, she was only taken from the countryside when she was 14 years old. Although she entered the Lin Family and live in the city for several years, she still couldn't change her fashion style and her mountain girl personality. The way she carried herself reminded onlookers of the story “Back to the Village.” She became arrogant after becoming a Lin family's young miss. And looked down on others below her status.

Because of the ancestral tradition, the arrange marriage between the Lin and Lu family, and due to having no daughter in the Lin family except her, so she married the young master of Lu family. She does not know what luck she ate, and she married the National Male God Lu Beichen...

However, on the wedding night, Lu Beichen left because he disliked the original owner was too ugly and an scheming woman. So he didn't return for several nights...

As a result, the original owner was annoyed, and when Lu Beichen finally returned, she schemed Lu Beichen to drink the aphrodisiac medicine.

But because of accidentally prescribing too much medicine, Lu Beichen was too ferocious and out of control, the original owner was too weak, and she died.

...

For the current Lin Xi, this situation... was too awkward!

She pinched herself, but wrinkled her face when she felt the pain. ooh, it hurts~

It turns out that this wasn't a dream, she was still alive, but living in someone else body~

Then, she was really reborn and alive!

The memories of her previous lives still reverberated in her mind~

Not only did her half-sister’s mother indirectly killed her own mother, but Mu Mo too even pushed her down from the eighteenth floor with her own hands, leaving her dead without a proper burial.

Tsk... like mother like daughter~

Mu Mo, she will remember this evil sister's name all her life...

Mu Fei Fei had always been a good person, but that doesn’t mean she would turn a blind eye when others tried to murder her. Of course she can’t possibly let her sister get away after her crime.

Mu Feifei was drowned in her own thoughts and suddenly felt a gloomy atmosphere from behind her, almost suffocating. As she turned to look back, the sight immediately caused her to choke from surprise.

Wow~ What a handsome man!

She saw the drenched man walking out of the bathroom with a gloomy face.

The man with only a bath towel to cover his lower body, his body was too perfect, his god-like muscles, and the half-exposed mermaid line and honey-colored skin, and sculpted figure outlined a sexy figure.

The sculpted dimension of his face were handsome and stood out on it's own. At this time it emanated a cold yet noble aura, his eyes were as precious as gods, revealing a deep chill.

He has a fierce look in his eyes, like the king of hell, as if the mere sight of them would cause the onlooker to tremble from fear of being devoured.

Hey, he had such a beautiful face and yet he’s making an expression as angry as the king of hell.

What a waste of his beauty!

Tsk tsk tsk~ How can Lin Xi angered the king of Yama.

What a pity, what a pity!

(Mu Feifei) Lin Xi stopped examining the handsome man's body but instead look at his face, the cold expression on his face seems like he wanted to strunggle her. Lin Xi snapped back to reality she immediately stood up to escape, but without warning, a pain had struck her causing her to fall directly on the ground.

"Huh~ It hurts!"

Her small face was wrinkled tightly together, it was painful...

However, before she could collect herself up, the back of her neck was pulled by someone and she was thrown on the bed. Lin Xi's tears came out.

So rude~

"Woman, you dared to drug me. Do you want to die!?"

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿