Chapter 2

The cold voice resounded from above, without a trace of pity or emotion.

Lin Xi's body was originally weak, but was tossed by Lu Beichen all night and was tossed again now, she was even more exhausted.

Mu Feifei was upset. She was obviously the one who suffered and was injured, she was the one who sacrifice herself, so why was this man so angry...?

Mu Feifei thought of this, but she didn't get angry, she only blamed the original owner of this body, she was clearly the one who did these shameless things but now she (Mu Feifei) was the one who's suffering.

In the end, it was she who was wounded and sacrificed in place of the original owner. She couldn't help but retort,

"What's wrong with giving you medicine? I was the one who was injured in the end. I haven't asked you for medical expenses yet, why are you yelling at me?"

"And I don't think you dare to not come back on our wedding night, I guess you are just afraid and have a problem in that certain part of your body, right? You're embarrassed that's why you haven't return in our wedding night?"

While speaking, she glanced at Lu Beichen's special part intentionally. She smirked like she was mocking him.

Then she continued saying without shame: "For the sake of the next generation, I brought you medicine to help you solve your issues. What's the matter with you, shouldn't you be thanking me? After all, if we can't reproduce, we would be unfillial to our parents."

Lu Beichen's mouth twitched...

SH*T!

What's this shameless woman talking about? She actually said he had to be drugged first to do that kind of thing?

What else? Thank her? Does she want to die!

But this woman seems to have changed,

Her face has not changed, but her personality completely different.

"Woman, your original schem didn't work and now you changed your plan now!?"

Lin Xi gave him a look and said..

"What plan you're talking about? Aiyaa~ Lu Beichen, although you are handsome and you have a good figure, but that stinky cold temper of yours is really... and your experience in bed, tut tut... this lady is rare. Do you want to know, the men who pursued this lady waiting for her to take a look were all lined up from here to there."

Mu Feifei said was not a lie. She was a daughter and the heir of the Shushen Group. Naturally, many people pursued her.

But after talking, she suddenly realized that something was wrong, she now became Lin Xi, and she didn't know how her face look like right now.

But she was sure that it must be very ugly, otherwise how could Lu Beichen not come back on their wedding night, and how could it happen that the original owner later drug Lu Beichen...

Having said this, she glanced at Lu Beichen secretly, watching him standing upright there, with a smirk at the corner of his mouth. The expression seemed to say: "Look at yourself first, who would wants to chase you, just continue embarrass yourself."

What Lin Xi hated the most was someone who like to mock other's appearances, staring at him fiercely, she was really angry.

"Hmph, you are ashamed to say it to me, I think you were so blunt last night, you had no talent at all, it is probably your first time, no wonder..."

As she spoke, she deliberately made a long mocking sound, pissing him off.

Lu Beichen's face turned black, what?

He fiercely looked at her...
He's about to explode.

"Oh, So it seems that it's not your first time, huh. Pretending to be a white lotus!?" Lu Beichen retorted.

He hasn't forgotten the red blood on the bed last night, but he was so angry right now, mocking him for being inexperienced and blunt is like mocking his whole ancestors.