Chapter 4

🌱

When Lu Beichen came out of the bathroom, he saw this scene.

A bright and slender woman, wrapped in white shirt, with wet hair scattered around her shoulder, her face facing the sky in a sexy and adorable posture,

His shirt was on her...

The long shirt reaches directly to the base of her thighs, and her underwear inside are faintly visible. The loose clothes make her figure more petite and slender. She looks sexy and attractive.

She Looked at him smiling, that delicate little face, no heavy makeup, only a light lip gloss, makes her more charming and attractive, especially the pair of attractive eyes, which charm all living things, like a natural "stunner".

This woman...

How~

She seems to have changed again?

Seeing her beautiful and cute appearance, he walked over to Lin Xi slowly.

Lin Xi's red lips twitched, her eyebrows smiled, she casually pinned her hair behind her ears and watched him walk towards her step by step~

The sun outside the window shines on his skin, the honey-colored skin is more sexy and sultry, with a god-like body, and the looming mermaid line, as well as the handsome face, which exudes the king's temperament~

Damn it! This is a monster!

Lin Xi seemed to be able to hear her own heartbeat. Could it be that Lin Xi also drunk the 'medicine' to herself? That must be the case. After all, she was not the kind of person who would be fooled by beauty.

When Lu Beichen realized that he couldn't help walking towards Lin Xi, he paused and a blush appeared on his face.

He coughed a few times: "Ahem~ Why are you wearing my shirt? Don't you have clothes?"

Lin Xi thought of the weird clothes in her closet.

She laugh, ha ha, forget it!

At this time, the servant knocked on the door and came in, alleviating the embarrassment between the two.

A housekeeper in her 60s, everyone called her Rongma. She has been in Lu's house for more than 20 years, and she can be regarded as an old servant, almost watching Lu Beichen grow up.

And Lu Beichen seemed to respect her very much.

The servant reminded: "Master, Madam, today is the day you're going to return to the Li family to pay respect."

Damn it! She almost forgot about it now, she is not Mu Feifei, but Lin Xi, the illegitimate daughter of President Lin!

In other words, from today onwards, she has changed from a single noble that everyone admires to a married woman...

Um~ so pitiful, so sad~

If it werent for the Lin family were males, there would be no way to complete the marriage with the Lu family,

Three years ago, Lin Xi's father would take her from the countryside to the city~

But this Lin Xi is really unbelievable. Although she has stayed in the city for a few years, she still reveals the rustic flavor of a country girl all the time, and the whole person is arrogant and domineering, and always looked down on others.

Wearing a little pink skirt every day, the dressing taste is very different and childish, with her arrogant face, no wonder her father and brothers didn't want to see her.

Because Lu Beichen was very busy, he asked the driver to drive Lin Xi first to the Li manor, and he will follow later.

After finally leaving the world of the devil, Lin Xi felt very comfortable in her heart. She just felt like she was about to suffocate.

but

This Lu Beichen is really handsome!

It's not bad to let him be her husband, it's better than someone who lacks arms and legs!